Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just seen a clip of it on 101, probably get some flak from this, but that's not too dissimilar to De Jong's tackle on Ben Arfa (only difference being the ball was in the 'open' to be won).

Just seen a clip of it on 101, probably get some flak from this, but that's not too dissimilar to De Jong's tackle on Ben Arfa (only difference being the ball was in the 'open' to be won).

Have to agree.  Was definitely a bit reckless.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to agree.  Was definitely a bit reckless.

Looked class live from where I was sitting, but he was heading towards me with that tackle, and the ball looks free to be won. Didn't realise how much he goes into the player. Still, stupid reaction fro Diaby (who bounces right back up like Superman to mow down Barton and Nolan). Too much will be made of this tackle because its Joey Barton, sadly.

Guest schmuck

watch match of the day moan about this 2day

I'm more looking forward to MOTD2, with Colin Murray refusing to show his penalties, branding them 'disgusting, vile and racist' strikes

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Try not to have favourite players, but Barton has been immense this season. No idea where he gets his drive from, he never seems to stop trucking on.

watch match of the day moan about this 2day

I'm more looking forward to MOTD2, with Colin Murray refusing to show his penalties, branding them 'disgusting, vile and racist' strikes

Colin Murray better not ever meet Joey Barton or I think he will be dead meat after what he said about Mrs Barton leaving him a few weeks ago in one of his many snide remarks on TV.