Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally p*ssed off to start doing it with actions and not f***ing use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been p*ssed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

They'll have already been informed that if the correct bid comes in they'll be sold. Don't see what use handing in a piece of paper will do, other than appeasing the Nees.

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liers.

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its f***ing you saying that people are lying on here, w*****.

Come on, man. You're better than resorting to that.

Guest neesy111

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally p*ssed off to start doing it with actions and not f***ing use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been p*ssed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

They'll have already been informed that if the correct bid comes in they'll be sold. Don't see what use handing in a piece of paper will do, other than appeasing the Nees.

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liars.

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its f***ing you saying that people are lying on here, w*****.

I HAVEN'T SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT MAN. Seriously, f***ing read it. And stop with the personal abuse too eh?

Well you just accused me of calling them liars.

He didn't actually do that.

Well he has suggested then that I would be calling them liars, which isn't to far from saying that I did tbh.

Guest Mantis

Season hasn't started yet and clearly one or two are getting disruptive in the team and the personal abuse on here has ramped up. God knows what it will be like when we get started and hit a bad patch.

Guest BooBoo

The lads right in the huff like since he got back to Blighty (Neesy not Joey). Daily tantrums at the minute.

Guest neesy111

Nice to see Neesy has come back from his travels chilled and refreshed :lol:

Tbf, I've been quiet on the Football board recently.  I'm sick of the whole situation surrounding the club, but the i'm sick of players using the whole situation to defend their behaviour of sites like Twitter. 

Guest neesy111

The lads right in the huff like since he got back to Blighty (Neesy not Joey). Daily tantrums at the minute.

What did I say yesterday?

You said Joey Barton was a liar  :bluestar:

Guest neesy111

You said Joey Barton was a liar  :bluestar:

:troll:

To me, it's just coming across as childish and pandering to the legions of fans who are dissatisfied with the owner.  I don't have a lot of affection for the owner either, but there's no way a player identified as a key player and a true professional by the manager should be making those sorts of provocative comments in public on the eve of a new season.  Does nothing for anyone other than Barton's ego.

Guest neesy111

To me, it's just coming across as childish and pandering to the legions of fans who are dissatisfied with the owner.  I don't have a lot of affection for the owner either, but there's no way a player identified as a key player and a true professional by the manager should be making those sorts of provocative comments in public on the eve of a new season.  Does nothing for anyone other than Barton's ego.

Good Post, similar to how I feel about it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
If I wanted to leave, I'd just come out and say "I want to leave" Things need addressing as am not prepared to go through a relegation again

Guest neesy111

If I wanted to leave, I'd just come out and say "I want to leave" Things need addressing as am not prepared to go through a relegation again

:facepalm: @ Barton

Might just be a case of overreacting after a bad result against a team that we should have beaten.

Quality wise, we're better than last season.

He's probably sat at the back of the team coach with Routledge and Enrique.

*loud giggling*

WR: "Go on Joe, press submit"

JE: "Si si"

*hehehehehe*

Pards: "Er lads, what's going on back there?"

JB: "Ey nothin' boss. Calm down calm down."

WR: "Go on Joey, put the relegation thing on"

JE: "jajajajajajajajaja"

Pards: "RIGHT. THAT'S IT. I'M COMING DOWN THERE!"

JB: "oh fucccck. Quick O-Say, 'ide me phone."

I have had enough, all of these troubles.  All of these motherfuckers, including Barton, Enrique, Routledge, Ashley, Llambias, should just fuck off from this club asap. ALL.

He's probably sat at the back of the team coach with Routledge and Enrique.

*loud giggling*

WR: "Go on Joe, press submit"

JE: "Si si"

*hehehehehe*

Pards: "Er lads, what's going on back there?"

JB: "Ey nothin' boss. Calm down calm down."

WR: "Go on Joey, put the relegation thing on"

JE: "jajajajajajajajaja"

Pards: "RIGHT. THAT'S IT. I'M COMING DOWN THERE!"

JB: "oh fucccck. Quick O-Say, 'ide me phone."

:lol: