Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

:undecided:

God what a twat. He has no respect for us or our feelings. Wish he'd just fuck off etc etc.

If he's had enough, why doesn't he put in a transfer request...............

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

:undecided:

God what a twat. He has no respect for us or our feelings. Wish he'd just fuck off etc etc.

If he's had enough, why doesn't he put in a transfer request...............

Because he wants to play for the football club?

( I know, also because he won't get another club offering him a contract as good as he's having at the moment )

Guest neesy111

Never going to be in favour of airing this type of shit in public. He needs to stop slagging the club on Twitter and do it in person. Keep it for your book Joey.

If he is not happy, then he is entitled to put in a transfer request in, either that or just get on with it.

Sounds like a drunk employee complaining to colleague at 3AM.

"I could tell you things that would bring the entire castle down, but I won't because......"

Pathetic. Ironically it is he who looks like a coward by coming out with such garbage.

Because neesy, if he put in a transfer request, the likes of you would simply turn around and say "He's lying. If he really wanted to stay, he wouldn't have put a transfer request in". And if he doesn't, he's a money grabbing cunt.

It's lose-lose for him.

He spent a fair chunk of his summer there - probably because he didn't declare his previous clashes with the law. If he keeps this nonsense up he'll never get past the DHS ever again.

Constantly trying to look big and clever, it's pathetic.

Yeah, what a dick.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally pissed off to start doing it with actions and not fucking use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been pissed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally pissed off to start doing it with actions and not fucking use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been pissed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

Because neesy, if he put in a transfer request, the likes of you would simply turn around and say "He's lying. If he really wanted to stay, he wouldn't have put a transfer request in". And if he doesn't, he's a money grabbing cunt.

It's lose-lose for him.

They'll have already been informed that if the correct bid comes in they'll be sold. Don't see what use handing in a piece of paper will do, other than appeasing the Nees.

Guest neesy111

It's lose-lose for him.

Eh, he would be turning in his right to 10% of the transfer deal so it wouldn't be like that.  Also nice of you to turn people's words again, where have people said he is lying, I'm pissed off with the way he is doing it.

Sounds like a drunk employee complaining to colleague at 3AM.

"I could tell you things that would bring the entire castle down, but I won't because......"

Pathetic. Ironically it is he who looks like a coward by coming out with such garbage.

Absolutely. It's also completely unhelpful given the fans' frustration with lack of striker/lack of any contingency plan whatsoever for a new LB.

Strange all of his rants seem to coincide with any sign of fan dissatisfaction too

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally p*ssed off to start doing it with actions and not f***ing use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been p*ssed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

They'll have already been informed that if the correct bid comes in they'll be sold. Don't see what use handing in a piece of paper will do, other than appeasing the Nees.

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liers.

Guest neesy111

I'm still waiting for all these 'players' who are totally p*ssed off to start doing it with actions and not f***ing use Twitter to do it, it's pathetic by them.  I've been p*ssed off with jobs and have quit them, well if Jose and Joey are then where are the transfer requests lads?!?

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liers.

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its fucking you saying that people are lying on here, wanker.

Because neesy, if he put in a transfer request, the likes of you would simply turn around and say "He's lying. If he really wanted to stay, he wouldn't have put a transfer request in". And if he doesn't, he's a money grabbing c***.

It's lose-lose for him.

Eh, he would be turning in his right to 10% of the transfer deal so it wouldn't be like that.  Also nice of you to turn people's words again, where have people said he is lying, I'm p*ssed off with the way he is doing it.

:lol: I'm not going to even respond to that. Might want to actually read the post you're quoting before you respond mate.

It is possible to hate your boss but enjoy your job, you know.

And if the bit in bold is correct, get yourself down to Joey's house and tell him to his face that you think he's a wanker, instead of doing it on his twitter page. You're contradicting yourself for about the gazillionth time, well played.

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its f***ing you saying that people are lying on here, w*****.

I HAVEN'T SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT MAN. Seriously, f***ing read it. And stop with the personal abuse too eh?

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its fucking you saying that people are lying on here, wanker.

How many more people are you going to have a pop at? Not fucking many.

Calm down and stop calling people names.

Guest neesy111

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liars.

When have I said Barton has lied?  Its f***ing you saying that people are lying on here, w*****.

I HAVEN'T SAID THAT YOU SAID THAT MAN. Seriously, f***ing read it. And stop with the personal abuse too eh?

Well you just accused me of calling them liars.  Maybe you should read your own posts and stop telling me to do so.

So that neesy can have the opportunity to slag them off for being disloyal and greedy and being liars.

Well you just accused me of calling them liars.  Maybe you should read your own posts and stop telling me to do so.

I didn't man!! Since when did "can have the opportunity" become "neesy says they're liars". Go and have a lie down man.

Well you just accused me of calling them liars.

He didn't actually do that.

Their morale/level of contentment is going to be the way it is regardless of whether they tweeting it or not man. Dunno why anyone cares. It doesnt go away just because you're not seeing it, i reckon maybe they talk to eachother about this stuff also. Wild.