Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

what did he say anyway?

Mike's s***, death to the fatties #helmets

Nah he would just say that to fattys face :D

He spent a fair chunk of his summer there - probably because he didn't declare his previous clashes with the law. If he keeps this nonsense up he'll never get past the DHS ever again.

Constantly trying to look big and clever, it's pathetic.

Guest neesy111

He spent a fair chunk of his summer there - probably because he didn't declare his previous clashes with the law. If he keeps this nonsense up he'll never get past the DHS ever again.

He's having a go at their government and he's completely spot on with what he is saying as well about it.

Guest BooBoo

It screams of "I'm not the uruly thug the press would have you believe I am. I'm actually very deep."

Do be quiet Joey, just get on with your football.

"anti-American statements". fucking hell. :lol: :facepalm:

He's having a go at their government and he's completely spot on with what he is saying as well about it.

yep.

Just this morning I was asking myself "I wonder what Joey Barton's take on the relative roles of the U.S. and U.K. in the international community is." Now I know. Thanks Joey!

:lol:

Yep, who needs Newsnight when you've got the Bart.

Yeah, what a dick.

Guest bimpy474

Just this morning I was asking myself "I wonder what Joey Barton's take on the relative roles of the U.S. and U.K. in the international community is." Now I know. Thanks Joey!

Yep, who needs Newsnight when you've got the Bart.

Barton's Bigmouth Corporation  :snod:

Yeah, what a dick.

Yeah, what a dick.

Fantastic :troll:

Yeah, what a dick.

mwuhahaha :lol:

Guest neesy111

"If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place."

Well Joey you've been paid over 12M quid since you joined NUFC in 2007, what is it like then?!? (or are you more bothered about how much you get paid every week).  Tosspot.

"If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place."

The first thing he's said on Twitter that I've ever done this to -  :clap:

Straight, honest and to the point. No slagging anyone off, no 'helmet' nonsense, no "I'm mint me" statements.