Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Golfmag never said Pardew would get bonuses for getting the costs down, he said it was part of his remit as a manager. There's a massive difference.

Argue all you like, the end result is the same.

Why would Pardew care about our costs?

That rumour about him getting bonuses based on our finances probably peaked his interest.

Is that rumour actually based on anything you can pin down or is it just another opportunity to get the boot in?

Golfmag who had Pardew as next manager as early as October said..

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context.

I think the majority of the original posts have been deleted though.

How does that prove he's on bonuses to get the costs down?

Because Golfmag either has some good knowledge of the inner workings of NUFC, or he's fucking psychic. Either way..

Golfmag never said Pardew would get bonuses for getting the costs down, he said it was part of his remit as a manager. There's a massive difference.

See post number 5. Go from 52 backwards for the whole sorry tale

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=3524;sa=showPosts;start=0

That rumour about him getting bonuses based on our finances probably peaked his interest.

Is that rumour actually based on anything you can pin down or is it just another opportunity to get the boot in?

A very specific part of Pardew's written remit is to reduce costs and the debt, to make it easier for MA to sell the club. Look at everything he says in this context.

Because Golfmag either has some good knowledge of the inner workings of NUFC, or he's fucking psychic. Either way..

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=3524;sa=showPosts;start=0

Nevertheless we've signed Cabaye and Ba who won't be getting peanuts, not to mention offered a better deal than Liverpool were prepared to for Marveaux. The there's HBA and Tiote's new contract. It's obviously not quite as dastardly a plan as people are trying to spin it.

Nevertheless we've signed Cabaye and Ba who won't be getting peanuts, not to mention offered a better deal than Liverpool were prepared to for Marveaux. The there's HBA and Tiote's new contract. It's obviously not quite as dastardly a plan as people are trying to spin it.

Can't do anything but :lol: at that. Top squirming sir, cap doffed

As usual when there are no answers it's time to start the personal sniping. Enjoy the misery I'm sure some people need it like oxygen :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

How can that be argued with? :lol:

Because Golfmag either has some good knowledge of the inner workings of NUFC, or he's f***ing psychic. Either way..

As usual when there are no answers it's time to start the personal sniping. Enjoy the misery I'm sure some people need it like oxygen :lol:

I think some people would rather be in these threads/arguments/discussions than the actual match thread. Do wonder what interests them more.

Looks like we're still awaiting news of that meeting between Pardew and Barton this morning.

Guess things won't become clear until the team news tomorrow, though the rags might get hold of it first.

Really hope there was a positive outcome and Barton is staying. Think it would give everyone a big lift.

Looks like we're still awaiting news of that meeting between Pardew and Barton this morning.

Guess things won't become clear until the team news tomorrow, though the rags might get hold of it first.

Really hope there was a positive outcome and Barton is staying. Think it would give everyone a big lift.

Pardew said he will pick the team today so im guessing the lads know. Barton seemed to be in a fairly chirpy mood after training. Im putting two and two togther and saying he's playing :)  Will give everyone a massive lift if he does.

You were given a very definite answer but for some strange reason you chose to ignore it and go off on some other tangent. If that's not squirming I don't know what is. Enjoy burying your head in the sand though :lol::lol:

Part of Pardew's remuneration is based on how much the club's operating expenses (wge costs for him) are reduced. I think that this fact will influence much of this summer's decisions - ones that seem logical to us and ones that don't.

How can that be argued with? :lol:

It can't be

You were given a very definite answer but for some strange reason you chose to ignore it and go off on some other tangent. If that's not squirming I don't know what is. Enjoy burying your head in the sand though :lol::lol:

I'll enjoy the football tomorrow you can enjoy whining with your fellow NUST crew. Deal? :lol:

Pardew said he will pick the team today so im guessing the lads know. Barton seemed to be in a fairly chirpy mood after training. Im putting two and two togther and saying he's playing :)  Will give everyone a massive lift if he does.

:)

I'll enjoy the football tomorrow you can enjoy whining with your fellow NUST crew. Deal? :lol:

Oh dear, I have nothing to do with NUST. I hope you're still smiling if we get hammered, probably will be actually :lol:

Oh dear, I have nothing to do with NUST. I hope you're still smiling if we get hammered, probably will be actually :lol:

That should make your day then. There - we got hammered.  That'll teach you Ashley! :lol:

That should make your day then. There - we got hammered.  That'll teach you Ashley! :lol:

Won't teach him a thing unfortunately. Might ruin your happy clappy day though so it's all good :lol:

Im with Tron here. Clearly just wants to enjoy the football, others seem more interested in moaning on. Enjoy the game Tron mate!! :)

Superfans of the world unite :lol:

Im with Tron here. Clearly just wants to enjoy the football, others seem more interested in moaning on. Enjoy the game Tron mate!! :)

Talking about something that hasn't happened yet would be more pointless than talking about stuff that is happening surely?

Superfans of the world unite :lol:

Fanz in 'looking forward to the game shockerz!!'' ZOGODZ!  Should get yourself over to the match thread sometime, you might enjoy it?