Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Still needs to pack the Twitter lark in.

Why exactly, let him speak his mind, I've no problem with freedom of speech personally, it's a breath of fresh air in these days of people in all sports towing the party line all the time. He just has to be careful for his own job security what he says about his employers, just like everyone else in this world.

We've banned Twitter, he might be on the transfer list but he's still a club employee.

Genuinely expected Barton to get a red for grabbing Gervinho like that. 

He didn't drag him up aggressively by the top almost taking his shirt off!

He merely helped him up lovingly while caressing his braids according to some pillocks on here.

Idiots keep excusing this idiots behaviour. That's okay. He'll keep coming up with worse shit.

We shall see where it all ends up. It won't end well for him at all. Just watch.

Still needs to pack the Twitter lark in.

Why exactly, let him speak his mind, I've no problem with freedom of speech personally, it's a breath of fresh air in these days of people in all sports towing the party line all the time. He just has to be careful for his own job security what he says about his employers, just like everyone else in this world.

We've banned Twitter, he might be on the transfer list but he's still a club employee.

No they haven't banned it, I'm currently following Joey, Sammy, Danny Simpson and Brad Inman, none of those have closed their accounts, guess they are all gonna be transferred too then ?

It's bwhat he says on twitter that they want to censor not the tool.

I have to say I love him and his antics.  Sat with a few arsenal fans today and he didn't half wind them up!

You should probably support Stoke then. You'd proper enjoy their brand of football.

People need to make up their minds what they want to see. Godd football, or pantomine cheap wind up tactics.

He merely helped him up lovingly while caressing his braids according to some pillocks on here.

Idiots keep excusing this idiots behaviour. That's okay. He'll keep coming up with worse s***.

We shall see where it all ends up. It won't end well for him at all. Just watch.

I thought it was very similar to when Nolan picked up Chesney at 4-1 in February

Idiots keep excusing this idiots behaviour. That's okay. He'll keep coming up with worse shit.

Stop crying man. How would you react if someone blatantly cheated infront of you?

One thing is for sure, the majority of Newcastle fans are totally behind him.

The response he got from the crowd was brilliant. Both before the game and after the incident.

I really don't understand some Newcastle fans today. Joey was stamped on and slapped. The only thing I think he should have done differently was the overeaction to the slap, don't have a problem at all with him dragged a cheater up after that dive.

The press are killing him again as usual and some so called NUFC fans are happy eat the crap they are serving.

:lol: f*** off you drama queen :lol:

It was no more than a yellow but he's a completely selfish player. It's all about him and not the team. Would have been a nightmare if he got a red.

But definitely no more than a yellow for his part.

Drama Queen ??? These people saying Barton's embarrased the toon again, and is a disgrace, that's not drama is it not, lol, you're insane.

No one including me is denying that a yellow was deserved for his part in it all, so not really sure what you are going on about tbh, have you been drinking ?

I'm going on about the yawn fest of "some so called NUFC fans" that gets bleated on here by drama queens and soopafans (it was bold in the quote). Your only angle on the fan's opinion, on this, is from this forum. And they're unlikely to have had a chance to "eat the crap that the press are serving". :lol: Sorry...it's just patronising bollocks.

People can have an opinion on Mr Selfish without others questioning whether or not they're real fans or "so called fans", man :lol:

Of course this is going to get blown out of proportion because it's JB...but he knows this. If that yellow was a red; all of the sooperfans would be p*ssed he was missing from the derby. He needs to grow up and keep his head down.

Or at least have stoved Song's head in when he stamped on him :lol:

Then call me a patronising git then, I wouldn't have had a problem with that, if you are gonna insult me get the insults right.

The response he got from the crowd was brilliant. Both before the game and after the incident.

The people who actually pay money and watch Barton respect what he brings to the team. The rest hide behind forums and listen too much to the media.

For me, the man was a hypocrite today. He goes on about how he's so against diving and the mentality of cheating to gain an advantage, but he in turn responded to the Gervinho dive by falling to the floor in a pathetic manner to ensure Gervinho saw red.

The people who actually pay money and watch Barton respect what he brings to the team. The rest hide behind forums and listen too much to the media.

:dowiespin:

If someone sat Piers Morgan in front of me and handed me a shotgun, i'd pummell his fucking saggy, infuriating face with bullets. Can't he just fuck off?

I'm genuinely baffled by his popularity.

Odious man.

Thrives on the oxygen of publicity. I'd just starve him of oxygen. He's a cunt. 

For me, the man was a hypocrite today. He goes on about how he's so against diving and the mentality of cheating to gain an advantage, but he in turn responded to the Gervinho dive by falling to the floor in a pathetic manner to ensure Gervinho saw red.

A dive to win a penalty during play is nothing like dropping to the ground after being slapped. The fact is Gervinho raised his hand to Barton. If Barton went down or not Gervinho had to be sent off.

Fair comment tbh.

A dive to win a penalty during play is nothing like dropping to the ground after being slapped. The fact is Gervinho raised his hand to Barton. If Barton went down or not Gervinho had to be sent off.

Yup. Would probably be slightly angry at him if he played for another team. He doesn't though so I couldn't give a shit.