Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Becoming very evident that he's just a poisonous c***.

Yep. And this thread's an embarrassment.

I have to say I was dead wrong about him. There are many who have posted in here that should admit similar, some even predicting the implosion of the team without him.

Don't think anybody can argue it was a bad decision to get rid anymore.

Becoming very evident that he's just a poisonous c***.

Yep. And this thread's an embarrassment.

I have to say I was dead wrong about him. There are many who have posted in here that should admit similar, some even predicting the implosion of the team without him.

Don't think anybody can argue it was a bad decision to get rid anymore.

I have. Probably been Barton's biggest defender on here the time he was sold.

Have to say, reading things like today, makes the decision to have got rid of him look very wise now.

Saying that, I'd still have him in the team at RW playing for us because some of his performances last season have been superb. Him in a midfield with Cabaye and Tiote could have worked really well with him at the right imo.

I also think that it (another Barton fall-out) wouldn't have happend had he stayed here because he was happy at this club. I think it was safe to say that QPR never was his first choice but that he looked like he wanted to play a game with the boardroom, a thing that no player - who actually wants to stay at the football club - should do.

Think he just thought he had too sort of too much power here with Pardew and (most of) the fans standing right behind him. Shouldn't have used his twitter account the way he's done that and he'd probably be still here.

No employee of any company should come out and use twitter, facebook or whatever in the way he's done it to critizise his emplyers. I certainly wouldn't.

The bit i love the best is the pseudo intellect act. The man who seemingly adores Nietzsche and his philosophies, but also retains a religious grounding... Yes Nietzsche the man who was noted for his abhorrence of religion, proclaiming 'god is dead', also helping popularize nihilism. To call barton a fool would be too kind.

Mark Hughes better sign some damn good central midfielders. That Faurlin is quality. They're dead meat without him in there. It's unreal how bad Barton is in the centre now. Would love to see Wigan whup them this weekend.

He's certainly not a central midfielder, as QPR have found out.

To be fair to Warnock (or Hughes if he continues playing him there), with the squad they have, Barton's probably still the best choice to play next to Faurlin (before his injury).

Looking completely objectively on their current footballing merits I'd have him on the wing ahead of Obertan. I wouldn't have him ahead of Ben Arfa though and I also think he'd have largely got in Cabaye's way. He basically did the same role as Cabaye is doing now except he could only do it when shunted on the right wing.

I still don't think you can argue that it was a terrible decision to get rid though, as was the common conception at the time. We're doing well in the league and he's causing bother from within another football club.

Ultimately the best conclusion to the situation was met.

Guest bimpy474

The idiot was already feeling threatened by Cabaye and having sly digs at him. Complete and utter headcase.

Cabaye had only words of praise for Barton, even after he had left, though.

Says more about Cabaye than it does Barton, diplomatic and polite, something Joey will never ever learn.

The idiot was already feeling threatened by Cabaye and having sly digs at him. Complete and utter headcase.

Says more about Cabaye than it does Barton, diplomatic and polite, something Joey will never ever learn.

The same Joey who, however, only had words of praise for Pardew, even after he left.

The same Joey who, however, only had words of praise for Pardew, even after he left.

Pardew always stood up for him which is probably why. Not sure Barton would have the same respect for a QPR player if said player was having digs at him on twitter when he had just signed.

Guest bimpy474

He did seem to respect Pardew, well in fact he didn't did he, i mean if he respected Pardew he wouldn't have had a trantrum when Pardew told him he wanted Cabaye to take the set pieces at Leeds in the friendly, nice respect for Pardew that. As its been shown time and time again Joey cant handle not being centre of attention, and when he's not the drama queen in him comes out big time.

Barton doesn't respect anyone especially himself, just look at his past, now and the crap he spouts on twatter, his ego is so large and arrogant that its impossible, and twitter feeds his ego and its going to wreck the rest of his career if he keeps it up,  that and he definitely has a screw loose like.

He's certainly not a central midfielder, as QPR have found out.

To be fair to Warnock (or Hughes if he continues playing him there), with the squad they have, Barton's probably still the best choice to play next to Faurlin (before his injury).

Buzaacky, SWP and even Derry would do a better job in the centre of the park. Barton's a fucking useless CM.