The Football League Show

binnsy

Were the highlights any better this week? I saw the goals on SSN and didn't bother watching this as it's been so pap last few times I've tuned in.

Poor.  They only showed Carrols goal from one angle would have been better from a couple.  Also missed a few key moments out, maybes to make the game look even.

Were the highlights any better this week? I saw the goals on SSN and didn't bother watching this as it's been so pap last few times I've tuned in.

Poor.  They only showed Carrols goal from one angle would have been better from a couple.  Also missed a few key moments out, maybes to make the game look even.

Unless you are featured as one of the main games, the highlights don't seem to be much more than you would see on SSN. It's worth sitting through if you want to see the goals from the other goals I suppose.

They only showed the four goals and one missed Plymouth chance, I reckon we'd have seen certainly Carroll's shot off the bar at the death and a few more if it wasn't for the fact that the Plymouth lot had been chosen to be featured by that gormless twat Clemmit.

Gutted they didn't show the one from Carroll that hit the crossbar, he mearly snapped the fker.

You can see it on nufc.co.uk, if you are a subscriber of course.

Anyone know where on the site this is?  I've suscribed and everything but all I can see it?  Only saw the goals on the Steven Taylor interview.

Gutted they didn't show the one from Carroll that hit the crossbar, he mearly snapped the fker.

Anyone know where on the site this is?  I've suscribed and everything but all I can see it?  Only saw the goals on the Steven Taylor interview.

THE MANAGER

THE MANAGER

Aye cheers, found it on Point Of Hugh.

Guest Slippery Sam

The 5-0 at smoggsville had me worried that WBA were becoming the team to beat. Having seen the comical defending by the smogs has somewhat allayed my fears.

Soooo many empty seats for a top of the table clash!!

Guest Slippery Sam

The programme made a lot of the 450' trip which the Plymouth fans were making. No doubt they will make just as much about the distance when NUFC visit Plymouth next April. No, I don't think so either.

The programme made a lot of the 450' trip which the Plymouth fans were making. No doubt they will make just as much about the distance when NUFC visit Plymouth next April. No, I don't think so either.

Sky did when the Mackems played Plymouth a few years back,so don't see why they won't with us.

A thingI have noticed, outside of the Premiership, people don't hate us as much  :aww:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That's because we're achampionship side now. It's not Match Of The Day where we see chances from multiple angles and in depth coverage. The Football League show is there just to show the goals and get through all the goals and games in the league.

I just turned it off cos' it was getting on my wick. What happened?

Port Vale lost.

In his post match interview looking rather annoyed, he said 'It might sound drastic but i've put every player out there on the transfer list.'

I just turned it off cos' it was getting on my wick. What happened?

Port Vale lost.

In his post match interview looking rather annoyed, he said 'It might sound drastic but i've put every player out there on the transfer list.'

It sounds like a cunt-stunt given that we're 3 months off a transfer window.