Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

Have the stewards calmed down now too? I couldn't get to the game on Saturday but i'm going on Wednesday and I don't fancy getting into a pagger with some thick skulled nonce who doesn't like me standing, singing or swearing.

Suprisingly, they have. 

I haven't seen any bother since that time that bloke got punched by a steward 3/4 of the way through last season.  I think they have finally realised that their attempts to make us sit down were not going to work.

Guest WashyGeordie

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5603/dsc00935b.jpg

(plus the block behind (where i was - next to the segregation) was full too).

Im sure i seen what looked like a steward from last season, there as a fan with no top on, quite a big lad who used to stand in block 7A/B, I think the stewards have give up on trying to sit everyone down now.

My little cuz sat down there in the second last row of that pic. He was fine to start off with, but when all the noise got going, he nearly died. He was sat down saying, i've just got a bad belly. He didn't 2 minutes prior, he relaxed towards the end. The 3 little bastards behind on the second goal fizzed up a bottle of coke, all over us! :angry:

My little cuz sat down there in the second last row of that pic. He was fine to start off with, but when all the noise got going, he nearly died. He was sat down saying, i've just got a bad belly. He didn't 2 minutes prior, he relaxed towards the end. The 3 little bastards behind on the second goal fizzed up a bottle of coke, all over us! :angry:

If thats the worst substance that has ended up over you accidently at a football match, you have a lot to go through yet.

can anybody clarify whgich bit is cash for weds?.. i know theres the end near the gallowgate, but theres another turnstile cash, was wondering if anyone knows where that would put you?

Guest WashyGeordie

can anybody clarify whgich bit is cash for weds?.. i know theres the end near the gallowgate, but theres another turnstile cash, was wondering if anyone knows where that would put you?

Cash only turnstiles will also be in operation as follows:

Gallowgate Stand (Turnstiles 66 and 67) £25 Adults / £13 Juniors

Sir John Hall Stand Level 6 (Turnstiles 89 and 90) £25 Adults / £13 Juniors

Sir John Hall North West Corner Level 7 (Turnstile 83) £20 Adults / £10 Juniors

Milburn Stand Family Area Level 7 (Turnstiles 81 and 82) £20 Adults / £10 Juniors

We're further to your right then Blefuscu

You're 2 rows and a few seats to the left of me. When I seen the yellow top I thought I remembered someone on here saying they'd be wearing it in the Leazes corner.

We're further to your right then Blefuscu

You're 2 rows and a few seats to the left of me. When I seen the yellow top I thought I remembered someone on here saying they'd be wearing it in the Leazes corner.

Class - I'm like the icon that everyone bases their level 7 position from ;)

I'll be in 92/93 home on Weds, look out for me and mattypnufc to my left

Guest Geordiecunny

The lads next to me were right pricks the other day, one of them was in a Liverpool away shirt and the other looked like he'd just been sprung from prison. Shove you out of the way on the way to their seat. Hope to god they don't have season tickets!

The lads next to me were right pricks the other day, one of them was in a Liverpool away shirt and the other looked like he'd just been sprung from prison. Shove you out of the way on the way to their seat. Hope to god they don't have season tickets!

If they do, just tell them politely not to do it again.  If second time round doesnt work, there are plenty of mentalists in L7 who will tell them in no certain terms to go away if you tell them what's what.

If thats the worst substance that has ended up over you accidently at a football match, you have a lot to go through yet.

I've had beer and lager, coke by far and away the stickiest.

What the hell was going on tonight some twats with cash turnstile tickets were wanting me to sit down    - i was like "na, i've only been standing here for 2 seasons mate.".

Its supposed to be the singing section they should have fucked off to the family enclosure.

What the hell was going on tonight some twats with cash turnstile tickets were wanting me to sit down    - i was like "na, i've only been standing here for 2 seasons mate.".

Its supposed to be the singing section they should have f***ed off to the family enclosure.

It's daft like, people just go because it's cheap. If you knew anything about going to the match then you'd know not to go to the LC if you want to sit!

Guest toonlass

There was a bloke and his young daughter sat next to me and my bairn and they moved after 5 minutes because of the standing. Good atmosphere once again in Level 7.

Just moved to the L7 corner balcony, mildly annoyed that people want to sit as I'd personally prefer to stand - but thankfully everyone still joins in with songs (was very scared when I saw everyone sitting down the other day as I thought it'd be like the Milburn L7 which we'd just escaped). Think a few others would be more than happy to stand, just need to get them on side so it can happen every week. :D Don't think anyone should be told to sit down up there like.  :no: