Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

level 7 is getting a good new recruit. the young lad who has sat next to (put up with) me for the past season and a half has got his ticket up there with his mate (who he 'd gayly wave to at halftime), think he's only missed 2 games this season home and away. good on ya kidda.

After having a seat in the Gallowgate since that stand was built, today was my first time in Level 7.

I really enjoyed it, it'll now become my regular spot in the ground. :smiley6600:

Guest toonlass

Didn't think it was as good yesterday as it has been for some games. Not enough pre-match drinking time.  :no:

seemed dead at times i thought, especially the second half before we scored

Aye but some of the chants were class. "Your ground's too big for you"  :lol: The bloke behind me going into another chant of "Oh when then mags" when everyone else had stopped and him starting to sing "I'm on my own, I'm on my own" :lol:

Didn't think it was as good yesterday as it has been for some games. Not enough pre-match drinking time.  :no:

Aye but some of the chants were class. "Your ground's too big for you"   :lol: The bloke behind me going into another chant of "Oh when then mags" when everyone else had stopped and him starting to sing "I'm on my own, I'm on my own" :lol:

:lol: :thup:

Guest WashyGeordie

Aye but some of the chants were class. "Your ground's too big for you"  :lol: The bloke behind me going into another chant of "Oh when then mags" when everyone else had stopped and him starting to sing "I'm on my own, I'm on my own" :lol:

;D Aye.

Another one that was attempted was "Down with the steel works" but there was only like 2 people singing it.

• 3 months later...
Guest loven Mag 11

3-1 against boro was the best game i have been to, was in the L7 corner/singing corner,

chanting for 90 minutes never sat down once, f***ing amazing.

"du du du DU, f*** the boro, du du du Du" :celb:

"F*** off, to the championship, f*** off to the chamionship"  :celb:

and we all know how that unfortunatly ended, dont we !  :weep:

class, cant beat it though !

3-1 against boro was the best game i have been to, was in the L7 corner/singing corner,

"F*** off, to the championship, f*** off to the chamionship"   :celb:

That was a great night, the whole ground was in great voice that night.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"F*** off, to the championship, f*** off to the chamionship"   :celb:

That was a great night, the whole ground was in great voice that night.

Aye, that was before I got my season ticket, so was just going game by game wherever I could. Was sitting next to some random bloke and when Owen scored we both went mental and cheered in each others face at the same time.  ;D