Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

If it wasn't sold out, then how come tickets weren't accessible to buy on the public online sale?  ???

Pretty sure they have changed it,so its only avaiable to members only!

It's shooting themselves in the foot. I hope they get rid of it tbh!

Guest malandro

If it wasn't sold out, then how come tickets weren't accessible to buy on the public online sale?  ???

Season Ticket Holders and 12th man members only. The club changed it in the summer for no given reason.

Guest malandro

The singing section or the ticketing restrictions?

Still cheaper than other areas of the ground though right?

The ticketing restrictions.

It's the second cheapest area in the ground, and in the recession thats a good thing, so by asking people to shell out £20 to sit there, without being guranteed a seat there is terrible.

Let people pay on the door in the cheapest part of the ground ffs

Guest jeffers09

My first home game in a while today so i cant really comment on what it used to be like but i really enjoyed it there thought it was a good atmosphere  :clap:

Season Ticket Holders and 12th man members only. The club changed it in the summer for no given reason.

It's probably got something to do with the anti-Ashley chanting, at a guess.

Guest neesy111

Tbf, if you get a membership you get 5 x £5 off match tickets for the season!

so anyone saying it's for money etc are just kidding themselves

More to be with persistent standing, as with last season I bet. The club needs to look at what they are doing because they are missing a trick. As someone who was up in there for a few games last season, the vocal support was first class.

Guest malandro

More to be with persistent standing, as with last season I bet. The club needs to look at what they are doing because they are missing a trick. As someone who was up in there for a few games last season, the vocal support was first class.

That’s what I thought but I didn’t see the stewards make any attempt to get anybody to sit down today, which lends weight to Mick’s theory about the anti Ashley chanting?

I was in the UK on holiday (from Australia) earlier this year, and talked the other half into coming along to the Blackpool game- along with a mate who's moved to Birmingham (and decided to follow Villa, coincidentally!) I picked our tickets in the Leazes corner and thought the atmosphere there was first class- it'll be a real shame if they don't see sense and change the ruling.

its strange there were empty seats as I tried to buy one last week (yes i am a member) and it wouldn't let me select the corner, was all grayed out as if there were none left.

its strange there were empty seats as I tried to buy one last week (yes i am a member) and it wouldn't let me select the corner, was all grayed out as if there were none left.

Same with me, mate. Tried to get two tickets for the Blackpool game online last Monday but it was unavailable.

Big shame if the club ends up driving people away from the LC...

Same with me, mate. Tried to get two tickets for the Blackpool game online last Monday but it was unavailable.

Its because you can only buy tickets for the Leazes Corner by phone. Even if your a member.

Its because you can only buy tickets for the Leazes Corner by phone. Even if your a member.

I bought 2 blackpool tickets online a few days after....

Oh OK. Would've been nice of the club to state this....cheers man.

For the LC?

Guest WashyGeordie

I'd complain if i was you's as you's both missed out on seats up in the LC when both of you's are members, and there was clearly a block and a half (maybe more) unsold for reason's unknown (possibly Anti-Ashley singing).

• 2 weeks later...

Quick heads up here lads and lasses. The Stoke City game status says members only but i've just been on and bought 2 tickets online for Leazes Corner despite not being a member. The transaction has gone through and i've had a confirmation e-mail confirming £40 has been debited from my account. Get in quick!

Quick heads up here lads and lasses. The Stoke City game status says members only but i've just been on and bought 2 tickets online for Leazes Corner despite not being a member. The transaction has gone through and i've had a confirmation e-mail confirming £40 has been debited from my account. Get in quick!

Have the t****s came to the senses?

For the LC?

Yep. Also bought stoke tickets yesterday.