Bryan Gunn sacked

Belfast Boy

Dunno if anybody is aware but Joe Kinnear is currently the favourite for the Norwich job!

Being from Norwich, this is the greatest news ever, well, since they took that twat Roeder off us as well!

(edit: just noticed the JFK thread, whoops!)

did anyone see the Soccer AM highlights with Delia shouting in the back ground as each of the 7 goals went in? - was very harsh, but very funny.

Was it "Goalkeeper!  Where arrreee you??!"

"LET'S BE HAVING YOU... goalkeeper."

Guest Roger Kint

Good club Norwich, a lot of time for them. Their plight often mirrors ours in the stupidity factors.

They have Mick Dennis. For that reason i hate them :angry:

I remember this from Mick Dennis

"MOST DELUDED FANS: Ashley’s decision to sell was greeted by a statement from the Newcastle supporters’ club, saying: “We feelone of Mr Ashley's fundamental errors was to fail to listen to the fans." No, he listened too much"

The same plum was full of praise for Mr Gunns daughter who created a facebook group to get her dad the job, he joined it & help promote it. He has said fuck all about the Norwich listening too much on appointing him & then sacking him once a few lads chucked there tickets at the Gunny.

Guest Roger Kint

"MOST DELUDED FANS: Ashley’s decision to sell was greeted by a statement from the Newcastle supporters’ club, saying: “We feelone of Mr Ashley's fundamental errors was to fail to listen to the fans." No, he listened too much"

The same plum was full of praise for Mr Gunns daughter who created a facebook group to get her dad the job, he joined it & help promote it. He has said f*** all about the Norwich listening too much on appointing him & then sacking him once a few lads chucked there tickets at the Gunny.

His anti NUFC agenda is pathetic. Despise the prick

Ironically, I know the two people who threw their tickets at Gunn, and by the sounds of it this isn't the end of the protests!  Apparently a protest is being organised on saturday to try and get Delia out of the club, sounds like Newcastle really doesn't it.

Guest Roger Kint

Ironically, I know the two people who threw their tickets at Gunn, and by the sounds of it this isn't the end of the protests!  Apparently a protest is being organised on saturday to try and get Delia out of the club, sounds like Newcastle really doesn't it.

Relegation leading to public farce? Fans wanting too much after demanding a manager?

I await Mick Dennis' scathing column in the Express with baited breath............. :kinnear:

"MOST DELUDED FANS: Ashleys decision to sell was greeted by a statement from the Newcastle supporters club, saying: We feelone of Mr Ashley's fundamental errors was to fail to listen to the fans." No, he listened too much"

The same plum was full of praise for Mr Gunns daughter who created a facebook group to get her dad the job, he joined it & help promote it. He has said f*** all about the Norwich listening too much on appointing him & then sacking him once a few lads chucked there tickets at the Gunny.

Someone should put a cross face crippler on him.

Relegation leading to public farce? Fans wanting too much after demanding a manager?

I await Mick Dennis' scathing column in the Express with baited breath............. :kinnear:

The irony is painful.