Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

http://www.owlettes.tv/

tbh with the website design talent, and "photographers", we have on this site and such it'd not be hard to toss up something similar, I reckon the issue would be getting girls.

I'd happily toss money towards realizing something like this though, girls in football shirts = :fwap: for some reason

The amount of money needed for something like that is so minimal too.  The girls would probably do it for free just for some recognition and some free portfolio shots.

Aye, blatantly just for hosting as long as the designers and photographers do it for free.

If I lived in Newcastle I would be all over this and making it happen.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,63936.new.html#new :thup:

I think someone gay who doesn't like girls locked the thread.

As soon as some actual birds in Newcastle tops are posted that thread gets locked  :lol:

Anyway how long since we last had an all English 11 ?

Harper

Simpson Taylor Campbell  New LB? 

Raylor  Barton Smith  Guthrie

Carroll Ameobi

Could possibly happen this year,

As soon as some actual birds in Newcastle tops are posted that thread gets locked  :lol:

Anyway how long since we last had an all English 11 ?

Harper

Simpson Taylor Campbell  New LB? 

Raylor   Barton Smith   Guthrie

Carroll Ameobi

Could possibly happen this year,

Maybe cos Ashley's daughter got posted? That's the only reason I can think of.

Would be class to see us field an all English XI, but Enrique's class, would expect him to play most games if he stays.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bet Chris Waddle is there. Que rumors of a Chris Waddle led consortium takeover to be player/manager.

Always had a soft spot for Sheff Wed, hope they have a good season bar the two games against us.

Same here. Sheff Utd are a different story however...

Sheffield Utd always remind me of: a) mackems, and b) Sean Bean. As such, they are quite loathable.

Always had a soft spot for Sheff Wed, hope they have a good season bar the two games against us.

wouldn't say a soft spot but i do keep an eye out for their results as one of my best mates is an owl. and yes he was there for the 8-0. we got him a blue pint for his trouble afterwards. he got very very drunk indeed.

wouldn't say a soft spot but i do keep an eye out for their results as one of my best mates is an owl. and yes he was there for the 8-0. we got him a blue pint for his trouble afterwards. he got very very drunk indeed.

The last time I had a blue drink, I woke up in some strange man's flat in Blaydon with a mouthful of down-filled pillow.

Will be hilarious if we outsell the Mackems game. They are expecting around 40,000 i think.

What allocation will Wednesday get?

I think someone said they had sold out their allocation of 2,700.

Will be hilarious if we outsell the Mackems game. They are expecting around 40,000 i think.

What allocation will Wednesday get?

I think someone said they had sold out their allocation of 2,700.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/17/37-000-fans-saw-newcastle-v-reading-match-72703-24459505/

Around 5,000 fans of Sheffield Wednesday will make the journey to Tyneside on Wednesday.

The last time I had a blue drink, I woke up in some strange man's flat in Blaydon with a mouthful of down-filled pillow.

aye. sorry about that.

aye. sorry about that.

Tbh, it wasn't the fact I'd been violated, but that you didn't even call the next day even though you promised me. :'(

we could really get about 41 k if not more on Wed night.

could do. however my feeling is that a lot of those who say they aren't going while ashley is in charge have really jacked in because we aint in the prem.

aye. sorry about that.

Tbh, it wasn't the fact I'd been violated, but that you didn't even call the next day even though you promised me. :'(

it's because i'm shy. hence the mask.

aye. sorry about that.

it's because i'm shy. hence the mask.

Yes, I did wonder why you chose to dress up as Frankie Dettori.