Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

Guest Soundas

Ugh, and the real downside of being in the CCC for me is now really hitting me. Being in New York, going to the game is out of the question, and this forum is now my only way of following this game, as will be the case for so many games this year. But with nobody anywhere able to watch the game, the forum won't be full of constant updates either, so unless guys at the game are updating us, it's going to be awful. We better kick some ass, so at least I have some highlights to look forward to.

Its on BBC Radio 5 live isn't it?

This game is i'm sure.

Ugh, and the real downside of being in the CCC for me is now really hitting me. Being in New York, going to the game is out of the question, and this forum is now my only way of following this game, as will be the case for so many games this year. But with nobody anywhere able to watch the game, the forum won't be full of constant updates either, so unless guys at the game are updating us, it's going to be awful. We better kick some ass, so at least I have some highlights to look forward to.

Its on BBC Radio 5 live isn't it?

This game is i'm sure.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I've been trying to decide if I should try to find a way to listen to the NUFC game or watch ManUre v Barnsley on i-Setanta. I'll give this a try and hopefully it works out.

Cheers!

Five Live always goes on a blackout for everyone outside of the UK, iirc.

It's not on anyway.

Yeah, but for future reference. Even if it's on that station, they'll black us out as soon as the match starts.

Guest Stephen927

So, Danny Simpson starts. He did well enough with Blackburn, hoping he'll go some way to filling the boots of the late Habib.