PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

Have you seen that cunt. Phil Brown, on Goals On Sunday?  Pink jumper draped over his back, false fucking tan and full of shit.  I still can't get that image of him on the last day of the season, singing to the Hull fans.....that, coupled with his present attire, make him the king of CUNTS.  What a fuck. Thinks he's the fucking greatest. Greatest cunt.

I really do hate the man he is an utter prick, even if he was'nt a scum fan I would still hate him, you would think he was manager of a top four side the way he goes on.

I hate him more then I hate Fergie, just boils my blood had to turn goals on sunday off I just can't bare to see his face.

Why on earth does he make himself these fucking ridiculous colours?  He must wake up in the morning going "Hmm, I'm liking this tango orange but I think I'll take it more towards antique mahogany or distressed leather this season."

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00599/Phil_Brown_599310a.jpghttp://blogs.poz.com/shawn/upload/tropicthunderrd.jpg

Guest Phil K

Got nowt against Hull.

Let them have their fun.

Used to go to the speedway there on the odd occasion with Newcastle Diamonds

Their attendances have been better than many so-called Premier-level teams.

Their manager though.....

I've said it before and will say it again - I'm ashamed that this fucker comes from my home town. Truly the King of Cunts, and in a sport which includes Redknapp, Allardyce and Ferguson that really is an achievement.

I really, really hope that Hull get relegated because of thier association with this man.