Birmingham fans murder Stoke fan

Gash

where the f*** do football fans get a bag of bricks,... wher does anybody get a bag of bricks?

A building site ?

Theres still plenty of them , and no-one too bothered about guarding bricks.

Pretty much nonsense, but never mind.

I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible to lift a few bricks, and then place them in a bag later.

Why are the practicalities of putting bricks into a bag still being discussed?

yep, ive been on, seen hundreds of building sites, ive never seen a bag of bricks.

despite your inability to quote, your probably right, just seems a bizzare thing, to plan to take a rubble sack with you to the match intent on filling it with bricks, really is beyond my thought process.

Guest Stephen927

If this is true it's just sad and horrible, typical English hooligans

You watch Serie A, right?

Have i said something on those lines which include "typical english hooligans, but not italian hooligans?"

go to bed kiddie

Can you give another example of English hooligans in the past 5 years. Not really typical when it doesn't happen anymore.

Nah, I'll not go to bed yet, I might stop up and watch Green Street or Football Factory and make some vague generalisations.

Guest Stephen927

Have i said something on those lines which include "typical english hooligans, but not italian hooligans?"

go to bed kiddie

Can you give another example of English hooligans in the past 5 years. Not really typical when it doesn't happen anymore.

Nah, I'll not go to bed yet, I might stop up and watch Green Street or Football Factory and make some vague generalisations.

You do that, god bless you

Which one should I watch, which one have you been watching? :lol:

Guest Stephen927

If it happened, it was probably just a plastic bag with a couple of loose broken bricks from a wall or something, it doesn't have to be a building site.

Think this might be a case of chinese whispers!!

Probably started with some shoving near a building site and someone saw some bricks and has turned into this.

this - sad bastards debating the practicalities of such an event on a sunday evening cos theyve Ive got fuck all else better to do.

go to bed kiddie

I think it was less than 5 years ago that a Stoke stweward lost his eye, once again vs Bham.

Millwall vs Hull last year.

Cardiff vs Leeds 2002(?)

Villa steward died a few years back too vs QPR I think.

Sure there is loads more, they are off the top of my head.  Don't be stupid enough to think English football no longer has a hooligan element.

Guest Stephen927

There will always be elements of hooliganism in football, no matter which country. Hooliganism in the UK is in a minority, compared to when it was really a problem in the 70s and 80s.

go to bed kiddie

I think it was less than 5 years ago that a Stoke stweward lost his eye, once again vs Bham.

Millwall vs Hull last year.

Cardiff vs Leeds 2002(?)

Villa steward died a few years back too vs QPR I think.

Sure there is loads more, they are off the top of my head.  Don't be stupid enough to think English football no longer has a hooligan element.

My mate supports Millwall and said nothing happened there, just a lot of arm waving and a few seats being chucked. Nothing out of the ordinary apparently. :lol:

Guest Heneage

I remember being told Fenerbache tore a few seats out against us in the artist formerly known as The Waffa Cup few years back.

Guest Stephen927

It happens all over the world, it is not just typical of the English to do it. Lille v Man U, Roma v Man U, they have a register in Denmark which all away fans have to sign so they can keep track of trouble makers, that Greek semi final with Larissa where they smashed the town up, it's all over the world it happens in isolated incidents.

It isn't typical of the English at all, 20-30 years ago, yes, now, we're no different from most other major footballing countries.

Guest Phil K

Stoke fans are utter scum.  Used to know a few of the so called 'Naughty 40'.  Absolute wankers of the highest f***ing order.  The whole f***ing county of Staffordshire deserves to be nuked.  f***ing farmers.

I agree. Sorry for the attacked Stoke fan, but the rest of the Stoke fans are cowardly vermin - in the same vein as Boro fans - only attack dads and kids, unaccompanied fans etc. All mouth and suddenly quiet if the odds are even.

Stoke fans are utter scum.  Used to know a few of the so called 'Naughty 40'.  Absolute wankers of the highest fucking order.  The whole fucking county of Staffordshire deserves to be nuked.  Fucking farmers.

Aslong as it has no effect on Alton Towers and Cheshire, im all for it.

Lived in Stoke for a few years and they have a larger than usual contingent of apes, who also seem to love smashing shit up following England matches.

Anyway, here's the thread about this incident on their message board.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=90941

Birmingham and Stoke have a history of this kind of thing - there was some of the worst violence of the 90s when they met at St Andrews in 92 and a Birmingham fan lost an eye after being attacked by the Stoke mob a while back if I remember correctly and there's been tit-for-tat revenge attacks each time they've met since (and indeed there's talk of "revenge" when they play over Christmas on that Stoke board)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stoke fans are utter scum.  Used to know a few of the so called 'Naughty 40'.  Absolute wankers of the highest f***ing order.  The whole f***ing county of Staffordshire deserves to be nuked.  f***ing farmers.

Mate i am from Staffordshire and i assure you Stoke is completely different from the rest of the county. I went to uni there, and it is the land that time forgot. There are places in stoke such as Hanley, Biddulph and Burslem that are places that you would never want to visit.

Staffordshire is one of the most nicest areas in the country (stoke aside), so dont class everywhere in Staffordshire as the same just because you have visited stoke once!

Mate i am from Staffordshire and i assure you Stoke is completely different from the rest of the county. I went to uni there, and it is the land that time forgot. There are places in stoke such as Hanley, Biddulph and Burslem that are places that you would never want to visit.

Staffordshire is one of the most nicest areas in the country (stoke aside), so dont class everywhere in Staffordshire as the same just because you have visited stoke once!

Staffordshire has very nice places, as has been said, if you look at the likes of Dovedale, Cheadle, Burton, Litchfield etc but it definitely has it's scum which is why i hate Stoke matches! Lets not forget what the thread is about, a bloke with a fractured skull!

Where about in Staffordshire you from Sicko? Fancy a bum?

Staffordshire has very nice places, as has been said, if you look at the likes of Dovedale, Cheadle, Burton, Litchfield etc but it definitely has it's scum which is why i hate Stoke matches! Lets not forget what the thread is about, a bloke with a fractured skull!

Burton's horrible.

Guest sicko2ndbest

:la:

Off oatcakes

any talk of revenge etc is simply astonishing at the best of times to those of us with an ounce of comon sense. And let's take no moral high ground on this - I've seen plenty of similar things at Stoke, including an attack (from behind) on a Blackpool fan in a wheelchair.

Am speechless.