Birmingham fans murder Stoke fan

Gash

Okay which spac...numpty approved those accounts? :lol:

:blush:

[

grow up

/quote]

Don't fucking tell me to grow up.

Right that's it, you are hereby banned from this historical society shabbily run internet forum. You and your children and your children's children. For three months ever.

Okay which spac...numpty approved those accounts? :lol:

:blush:

[

grow up

/quote]

Don't fucking tell me to grow up.

Right that's it, you are hereby banned from this historical society shabbily run internet forum. You and your children and your children's children. For three months ever.

I'll support you in that decision for quoting one of my favourite simpsons moments.

ho rite do they just like your girls then,

anyway does that give them the right to beat a girl up and she ends up having hospital treatment,

as for the bham fans they were going into the pubs wanting trouble with peope with kids, they are scum zooloos what ever and yes they have been posting on our web page they are the decent ones hoping the lad is well, unlike the brummie scumbags saying when come stoke attack the pensioners, cowards they are, thats on you tube

Is this lad for real jesus i knew Stoke folk and the naughty 40 hadnt evolved properly yet but thats taking the piss...and as for that game at the Vic in the league cup years back i was at that game and all hell broke loose after the game all because we were kept in after the match and when we got to our coaches all the naughty 40 were waiting for us....they attacked anyone with a black and white shirt on including men with there children cowardice inbred staffordshire fuckwits...only last season it all kicked off in wrekenton with a load of stoke fans while up here...they are truly the scum of the earth

Guest sicko2ndbest

you are josh a dick ash, penty of schools in stoke, your no better than brummie fans

Quoted for the lols.

SCFC giv up wile yu've got the chanc maet. You ar insultin peeple questinin ther gramma wen you ar writin drivl like that

Guest BCFC1875

I heard Brum fans are now joing other forums and posting that its not true to cover it up.

Nothing has been officialy confirmed to say it was a Birmingham City fan, just remember that every club has its trouble makers.

I heard Brum fans are now joing other forums and posting that its not true to cover it up.

Nothing has been officialy confirmed to say it was a Birmingham City fan, just remember that every club has its trouble makers.

fuck off , when you come to SJP i will kick your head in.

:laugh: joking btw, before the ban.

Blues fans really are a throwback to the 1980s.

They're absolute f***ing scum and a disgrace to the city.

Ans so are the vile who kill their own fans you cretin. :angry:

Guest BCFC1875

f*** off , when you come to SJP i will kick your head in.

:laugh: joking btw, before the ban.

You fooled me there for a second  :laugh:, although i did question myself when we will have to visit SJP again  :razz: