Keegan's Latest Return To Football

Skirge

There really is no middle ground over respect for Keegan from some

Point proven.

I am not sure what is wrong with expecting Keegan to be given some respect

Its hip and trendy on these forums to bash KK, usually the ones who are they sky sports generation.

Guest neesy111

Keegan would piss this league as manager.

that is true, his 2 times in the division, he won the championship with us and city at the first attempt, though with big backing behind him though

that is true, his 2 times in the division, he won the championship with us and city at the first attempt, though with big backing behind him though

Fulham? or was that L1?

What big money did he spend with NUFC, apart from Andy Cole?

Theo Zagorakis.

He didnt. he just made some brilliant signings like Scott Sellars and best of the bunch, Rob Lee

Guest The Libertine

http://www.nufc.com/2009-10html/transfers-keegan.html

up to beardsley. combine all that and its likely to be much more than any other team got.

im not saying they were shit signing btw, good to excellent ones for the majority.

This last time under him we didnt lose to a single side that finished outside the top 7 & even then the side that finished 7th blackburn only won 1-0 with a very late injury time goal.

So with basically the same team that just got us relegated, we were only outplayed by top 6 sides under keegan. Regardless of money, hes a class manager.

He's obviously a big name, but he's not the most articulate of people, and I don't think he's got much experience as a TV pundit. The previous time he disappeared from management, he didn't watch a Premiership game for 3 years, which doesn't suggest a lot of enthusiasm for spectating or research.

Not the ideal candidate, I'd say.

He's obviously a big name, but he's not the most articulate of people, and I don't think he's got much experience as a TV pundit. The previous time he disappeared from management, he didn't watch a Premiership game for 3 years, which doesn't suggest a lot of enthusiasm for spectating or research.

Not the ideal candidate, I'd say.

No, he never went to a Premiership game for 3 years. There's a big difference.

This last time under him we didnt lose to a single side that finished outside the top 7 & even then the side that finished 7th blackburn only won 1-0 with a very late injury time goal.

So with basically the same team that just got us relegated, we were only outplayed by top 6 sides under keegan. Regardless of money, hes a class manager.

If he's for it then most definitely. He proved on is return here that he was still a good manager, and in my eyes with the 4-3-3 showed he isn't nowhere near as bad tactically as the red tops will have you believe.

Just as things at England and Man City proved if he doesn't fancy it anymore things can go wrong.

Point proven.

Nothing, other than the fact that if you say one bad thing against Keegan, people automatically claim that you have no respect for him. No middle ground, as I said.

I have plenty of respect for Keegan, but I lost some of it when he walked out on us.

I'd have walked out if I had them bunch of arseholes working above my head. Untill you have any idea about the whole scenario I don't think it's right to begrudge Keegan for walking out on us. Knowing them wankers it's likely the situation was unworkable.

Point proven.

Nothing, other than the fact that if you say one bad thing against Keegan, people automatically claim that you have no respect for him. No middle ground, as I said.

I have plenty of respect for Keegan, but I lost some of it when he walked out on us.

Some fanboys just seem to go for him for no reason and totally ignore the whole situation with ashley. 

EVEN now when ashley has raped the club, is standing over the club fastening his belt and trousers with a fag in his mouth saying "dont worry love, i wont tell anyone"  people still have a pop at him

EVEN now when ashley has raped the club, is standing over the club fastening his belt and trousers with a fag in his mouth saying "dont worry love, i wont tell anyone"  people still have a pop at him

This is the aspect that I cannot get my head around.