We're Ruining The Championship For The Neutrals

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Phil K

You're a pretty angry guy, Phil.

Are you short?

Angry ? No - I respond in kind - hadn't you noticed ?

Short - Eh ? What a dozy question. No.

I suppose to some of you this is a "backhanded compliment", eh ?  :rolleyes:

So that'll be a 'yes', then.

To be fair, it could well be, who knows. I'm just not one to be getting my knickers in a twist over a newspaper article.

No, but you and a couple of other people are attacking a fellow Newcastle fan who ISN'T amused - and being monumentally obnoxious and personal in your attack, in DEFENCE of an anti-Newcastle piece.

What does that say about you and your fellow mouthies ?

Are you short?

To be fair, it could well be, who knows. I'm just not one to be getting my knickers in a twist over a newspaper article.

No, but you and a couple of other people are attacking a fellow Newcastle fan who ISN'T amused - and being monumentally obnoxious and personal in your attack, in DEFENCE of an anti-Newcastle piece.

monumentally obnoxious ?..............good grief

Guest Phil K
that article isn't laughing at us. it says we aren't giving people what they wanted and hoped for by performing well.

You read what you want to into it. I p[ersonally find it repellant how desperate people like you are to "see the joke"

Guest icemanblue

Are you short?

Wow, ain't that some shit.

that article isn't laughing at us. it says we aren't giving people what they wanted and hoped for by performing well.

You read what you want to into it. I p[ersonally find it repellant how desperate people like you are to "see the joke"

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

Guest Phil K

Oh, it's just good clean insults eh ? After all, how dare I defend Newcastle fans against a sneering article in a paper KNOWN for attacking NUFC ?

Guest icemanblue

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

Sounds about right to me.

Napoleon syndrome. It's not big, and it's not clever.

Oh, it's just good clean insults eh ? After all, how dare I defend Newcastle fans against a sneering article in a paper KNOWN for attacking NUFC ?

about now i can't decide wether your going way over the top is a piss take parody aswell.

Guest Phil K

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

My...they'll be snogging and groping each other next ! :D

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

at least it brought a smile to your little chubby cheeks.

Guest Phil K
about now i can't decide wether your going way over the top is a piss take parody aswell.

I find it amusing that an over-reacting tit like you and your ....friend....are accusing ME of what the pair of you are actually doing !

But lets stop this now - and continue this via PM please do so - but personal attacks shouldn't take up pages.

Guest Phil K

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

Do I detect "tiny penis" syndrome ?

The kind who lectures others, sneers about the shortcomings of others, buys biggest car he can afford, and is forever telling others how "small" or "short" they are (even when they're taller/bigger than they)

Well sorry to tell you your "penis extensions" are showing in your postings !

Guest Phil K

:lol:

Calm down, dear.

Hey - your the one groping and snogging "Madras" !

Ever step back and think "Now how did we get to this ?"

No, of course not. That'd take an IQ in double figures.....

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/ian-winwood/Why-Newcastle-success-is-ruining-the-Championship-for-neutrals-article132173.html

I think a tad tongue in cheek mind but if we do well it will destroy the hacks who love to hate us.

merge if previously posted.

To be fair if we're winning every week and run away with it, it will spoil it for neutrals.

Its usually a tight league where anyone can beat anyone but we'll beat everyone in this form.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/ian-winwood/Why-Newcastle-success-is-ruining-the-Championship-for-neutrals-article132173.html

I think a tad tongue in cheek mind but if we do well it will destroy the hacks who love to hate us.

To be fair if we're winning every week and run away with it, it will spoil it for neutrals.

Its usually a tight league where anyone can beat anyone but we'll beat everyone in this form.

Whoosh-tastic.

Guest Phil K

My God, an alternate view to mine which is reasonably, and well put

Breath of fresh air ?

The others must have left the building then, and took the stench with them.

I read this the other day and to a degree it does piss me off.

He has a point as how often do people complain about Man U winning the league every year, it's the same situation as there's no more surprise, excitement for the neutral.

But admittedly the only reason it pissed me off is that he's blaming us for spoiling the league where as we're sitting pretty in 3rd, not 1st, surely right now Cardiff or Boro are the ones spoiling the league going on league position.

I read this the other day and to a degree it does piss me off.

He has a point as how often do people complain about Man U winning the league every year, it's the same situation as there's no more surprise, excitement for the neutral.

But admittedly the only reason it pissed me off is that he's blaming us for spoiling the league where as we're sitting pretty in 3rd, not 1st, surely right now Cardiff or Boro are the ones spoiling the league going on league position.

The article pissed me off because it was pointless and poorly written, but I've got to side with Madras in a way here.  The writer's not saying that we're running away with the league making it a bore-fest, he is saying that he's surprised (and disappointed) that NUFC aren't crashing and burning in a self-destructive fashion like normal.  'Spoiling it for the neutrals' means we're keeping the soap opera entertainment value minimal by winning games with little fuss.

I still thought it was a poor article mind.

5ft 2 i reckon.

what say you iceman ?

Do I detect "tiny penis" syndrome ?

The kind who lectures others, sneers about the shortcomings of others, buys biggest car he can afford, and is forever telling others how "small" or "short" they are (even when they're taller/bigger than they)

Well sorry to tell you your "penis extensions" are showing in your postings !

what you detect is someone who will debate things then will take the piss somewhat if the other debater goes over the top in their declerations.