We're Ruining The Championship For The Neutrals

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Phil K

Still bashing your meat at lesbo films, while talking falsetto, or have you moved on to dressing like a woman Mr 418 ?

:lol:

I'll take that as a yes, then

Do you like men in silk stockings Phil? I can whisper Polly Toynbee's latest Guardian piece in your ear if you like? (dirty boy).

I think you're burying yourself , chuckles. :idiot2:

You don't need me to do it for you

By your posts, I can see why you read the Grauniad....... :rolleyes:

Phil K having a mental breakdown because of a mickey mouse article, honesly man get a grip

He's been in this state of paranoia ever since I started posting on here. Says more about me than it does him though tbh. :lol:

Guest Phil K

Phil K having a mental breakdown because of a mickey mouse article, honesly man get a grip

No, I'm answering silly little dickheads.

It doesn't take much to notice that 90% from these dopes have nothing to do with the article they're SUPPOSED to be disagreeing with me about.

You missed it though.....

He's been in this state of paranoia ever since I started posting on here. Says more about me than it does him though tbh. :lol:

Perhaps you should wonder just why so many fellow NUFC fans find it necessary to make war against another - not because they disagree, just want him to speak nasty back to them (weiiiiird) :-X :iamatwat:

Guest Phil K

Didn't find the article very amusing, but Phil K's comments have certainly cheered me up.

:nods: :lol:

Why thank you.

Can I go and buy me Bombay Mix at Netto's now fer crying out loud ?

looks like it was an attempt to be funny and praise us for our good start to the season.

though, i do feel a few journos had great pieces of Literature about our demise written in thier heads, and now have a bit of a headache trying to find somewhere else to dump it.

We're a side which most people expect more from & we rarely deliver, hes playing on that. Any bigger named side doing badly is going to be amusing to others, similar reason he picks up on Ipswich's situation being amusing as you'd expect Roy Keane to do better once again. Same reason its amusing when premiership sides lose in the cups to teams in lower divisions etc it all comes back to the same thing. This time we're being boring and winning as expected while "racking up goals and points, looking for all the world like a club on the road to recovery". He's basically complimenting us on our good start & performing to our ability for once.

Nothing to get wound up about atall.

Guest Phil K

It's half-critical, half-joking. Lighten up.

Well, thats fine

So explain to me please why yours truly was so ridiculously personally attacked by so ******* many* for having the gall to say why have such a dig, and that it WASN'T funny ?

* granted, by the usual pillocks who don't seem to be able to come up with anything else of contributory worth themselves.

i don't even see the half critical in it. it is parodying the stereotype and phil has missed it entirely.

unless phil is whooshing us all in what i guess was his reply on the mirror page by creating himself into exactly the type of stereotype that would get us the reputation he is sooo much at pains to protest that the press stop having a go at.

Guest Heneage

You're a pretty angry guy, Phil.

Are you short?

Angry ? No - I respond in kind - hadn't you noticed ?

Short - Eh ? What a dozy question. No.

I suppose to some of you this is a "backhanded compliment", eh ?  :rolleyes:

So that'll be a 'yes', then.

To be fair, it could well be, who knows. I'm just not one to be getting my knickers in a twist over a newspaper article.

No, but you and a couple of other people are attacking a fellow Newcastle fan who ISN'T amused - and being monumentally obnoxious and personal in your attack, in DEFENCE of an anti-Newcastle piece.

What does that say about you and your fellow mouthies ?

Wow, ain't that some s***.

Back off man can't you tell he's not amused!

I love pissing on their parade by winning.

unless phil is whooshing us all in what i guess was his reply on the mirror page by creating himself into exactly the type of stereotype that would get us the reputation he is sooo much at pains to protest that the press stop having a go at.

:dowie:

Guest Roger Kint

We ruined the PL last years for neutrals so who cares. I don't TBH.

Holy shit is this still on that article? :mackems:

Guest Phil K

He is obviously not a netural, if he was, he surely couldn't give a toss who wins/loses as long as it is good football being played, right?  Or is there a new fangled version of the word neutral I am not aware of?

Try telling that to some of the abusive drips on here.

Notice how the usual suspects all came scurrying over to lob abuse, and actually put in nothing of worth themselves ?

And just once more - the abuse was aimed at yours truly - just for a sec,  why ?

Because I defended NUFC and the fans against sneering comments (compliment...right. Bet if you were complimented like that in a bar you wouldn't be effing pleased) of some pillock who (rightly with some of us) thought we'd regard it as a "backhanded compliment" while he laughed to his Mirror compatriots at our gullibility being proven.

Yet, defending the fans brought about what ?

PERSONAL abuse for God's sake. And amazingly, some of the more dense are STILL doing it !!!

Dave was right

Guest Phil K

:facepalm:

Dave - I've never backed off before, why should I start now ?

I think it's the level of spiteful, PERSONAL abuse that has angered me most.

By all means disagree, but hell - beyond the pale at times.