La Liga 09/10

Mr. Snrub

Guest neesy111

Luis Fabiano pulls one back, going to be a cracking finish.

Dragutinovic is having such a mare... guess he's on a bad patch after the midweek og. I usually really like him, though. Were you lot really going to sign him?

yeah, seville have dominated

valencia should of beaten mallorca easily as well, what the hell was bruno thinking off when he gave away that penalty

Guest neesy111

Silva got injuried in that game, hope it's not as bad as it looks, I really like him.

yeah valencia's front 4 is of the best 3-4 in the game

Dragutinovic is having such a mare... guess he's on a bad patch after the midweek og. I usually really like him, though. Were you lot really going to sign him?

I remember we were after him when Allardyce was here aye.

Guest neesy111

When is kick-off for The Big 'Un?

6 i believe, first half on the bloody red button, i haven't got the red button option on my sky player

What if I don't have the red button, eh Keys?

You cunt.

Oooh, highlights of the Merseyside Derby!

God knows how I'd have seen them otherwise.

Only 15 minutes til the last word, got a nice solid boner in anticipation.

Supposedly his wage demands were too high, Allardyce wanted him but he allegedly wanted £100k to come here.

Supposedly his wage demands were too high, Allardyce wanted him but he allegedly wanted £100k to come here.

You'd have think we'd have signed him then judging by the wages we sanctioned when Allardyce was in charge, under Ashley as well may I add. Despite what they try to make you believe.

Guest neesy111

You'd have think we'd have signed him then judging by the wages we sanctioned when Allardyce was in charge, under Ashley as well may I add. Despite what they try to make you believe.

joey barton and viduka we're signed by shepherd under allardyce btw