Newcastle United 1 - 0 Leicester City - 31/08/09 - post match reaction from p22

JH

Leicester look far more likely to score at the moment. We've got to make a change. I'd bring on Lua Lua for Geremi or possibly Guthrie. Those two haven't threatened at all and just keep losing possession.

Ranger is a threat. His inexperience is showing, but he's doing better than I was expecting.

Guest neesy111

Not been his best game but hes coming off an injury

We're lucky he started the game

lucky, he f***ing owe's this club 100's of games

Failure of an argument

Barton = failure of a football player

joey barton is a fucking disgrace and not even a good footballer

Not been his best game but hes coming off an injury

We're lucky he started the game

lucky, he f***ing owe's this club 100's of games

Failure of an argument

Barton = failure of a football player

joey barton is a f***ing disgrace and not even a good footballer

come on mate, don't start that shite again

The thing with Barton is that he's so fucking slow. Looks like he's just going through the motions...he's got a good football brain and can spot a pass but I never ever feel excited when he's running (or jogging in his case) with the ball. He makes Ryan Taylor look lightning quick for fucks sake.

We've been poor going forward, and we're lucky that they've been quite shit too.

The referee and his assistants might as well have Leicester City shirts on. First there's the two blatant handballs, all of the 50-50s have gone in their favour and that R. Taylor freekick just infront of the dugout was absolutely ridiculous. The player tripped, fell into Taylor and WON the freekick. It's pathetic.

We need to step up our game, but the officials need to as well.

Leicester look far more likely to score at the moment. We've got to make a change. I'd bring on Lua Lua for Geremi or possibly Guthrie. Those two haven't threatened at all and just keep losing possession.

Ranger is a threat. His inexperience is showing, but he's doing better than I was expecting.

Yes id get Geremi off, his movement is disasterous

Idiotic to start up the Barton hate in this game.

Clearly not fully recovered and playing against an opposition midfield that isn't giving him the time or space to do anything.

The guys had a dodgy 45 minutes in his first game back from an injury on a crap playing surface & hes lost the ball a few times.

Hes clearly finished, keep up.

Yes id get Geremi off, his movement is disasterous

Agreed.

Barton out wide, Nolan into the middle and a second striker on.

Well that at some point later in the half - around 60-70 minutes.

Guest neesy111

Clearly not fully recovered and playing against an opposition midfield that isn't giving him the time or space to do anything.

well when he's playing as badly as he did that half, then i'm entilted to? i'm sick of the many fan's on here defending him, when he hasn't done anything positive while being at this club

well when he's playing as badly as he did that half, then i'm entilted to? i'm sick of the many fan's on here defending him, when he hasn't done anything positive while being at this club

You need to put it into perspective and realise why 'he's playing badly'.

The guys had a dodgy 45 minutes in his first game back from an injury on a crap playing surface & hes lost the ball a few times.

Hes clearly finished, keep up.

lolol