Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc. 

How to con a penalty  <===  CLICK THERE  :kasper:  ;D    ;D

A bitter Jack. All i can say is that if any team in the Championship cheats look at the puberty stadium. Last season Mr Gomez got numerous players booked with his pathetic antics.  Scotland was pretty good at falling over too.  Those 2 have left and your rotting at the lower end of the league where you belong.  Get over the fact that Cardiff are a bigger and better club.  Next you'll be saying Sunderland are bigger than Newcastle. 

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

Not sure if a Swansea Cardiff slanging match is really needed on this board.

I just find it a pity that fans cannot get along together, rivelry is one thing but the other stuff is not really needed. Some of the 'older' supporters remember the days when people would alternate between cardiff and Swansea, depending which was at home. They supported one of the teams but did not mind going to support the other side when their team was away.

More profit to to both teams so made sense.

The comment I made about penalties was because Cardiff get more than their fair share and Newcastle are playing Cardiff, if Newcastle was playing Palace (for example) and they had that reputation, I would have mentioned that as well in that games thread.

Give over man. Its the whole part of the game, people hating their rivals with a passion.

Within reason. I don't agree with the Mackems calling us "Scum".

They call us the same man.

That's what I said, I don't agree with them calling us scum. :lol:

Did you get your Mac replaced?  :iamatwat:

You know what I meant, we call them the same.

Are you taking knee pads for the bus to Cardiff?  :iamatwat:

:mackems:

Guest toonlass

A bitter Jack. All i can say is that if any team in the Championship cheats look at the puberty stadium. Last season Mr Gomez got numerous players booked with his pathetic antics.  Scotland was pretty good at falling over too.  Those 2 have left and your rotting at the lower end of the league where you belong.  Get over the fact that Cardiff are a bigger and better club.  Next you'll be saying Sunderland are bigger than Newcastle. 

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

I just find it a pity that fans cannot get along together, rivelry is one thing but the other stuff is not really needed. Some of the 'older' supporters remember the days when people would alternate between cardiff and Swansea, depending which was at home. They supported one of the teams but did not mind going to support the other side when their team was away.

The comment I made about penalties was because Cardiff get more than their fair share and Newcastle are playing Cardiff, if Newcastle was playing Palace (for example) and they had that reputation, I would have mentioned that as well in that games thread.

Give over man. Its the whole part of the game, people hating their rivals with a passion.

You told me you were servicing the lads on the cardiff bus cos I couldn't make it. You backing out of it now?

Guest Heneage

You told me you were servicing the lads on the cardiff bus cos I couldn't make it. You backing out of it now?

:facepalm:

Guest toonlass

Divven't worry Nixon, we are still chuckling at you asking if you could get the student discount on your new Mac  :mackems:

Guest Heneage

Divven't worry Nixon, we are still chuckling at you asking if you could get the student discount on your new Mac  :mackems:

And I'm still vomiting about the thought of you bobbing up and down on a bus looking like a bulldog chewing mayonnaise.

Guest Stephen927

And I'm still vomiting about the thought of you bobbing up and down on a bus looking like a bulldog chewing mayonnaise.

:lol: Sick bastard.

Guest toonlass

Shows how little you know about what actually happened then, and how gullible you are to internet bullshit.

Guest Heneage

Let's just leave it there, eh? :thup:

Back on track, I am very much looking forward to this match. International breaks are f***ing boring.

It's horrible, you'd think they might stagger games over the days, instead of all on the same day. Will this game come too close for Jonas?

Guest toonlass

Let's just leave it there, eh? :thup:

Back on track, I am very much looking forward to this match. International breaks are fucking boring.

Agreed. Hope we don't go all Allardyce and play for a draw (although I would settle for one).

Stand won't be ready for Newcastle

Published Date:

09 September 2009

By Steve Canavan

THE Seasiders are unlikely to have the south-west corner of Bloomfield Road ready for the clash with table-toppers Newcastle .

Chairman Karl Oyston had hoped to open a section of the new stand to allow the club to squeeze in an extra 1,000 fans for the Newcastle United showdown.

However, rather than rush the job, the chairman has decided it will be more sensible to wait and make sure the work is completed properly.

"I'll have a meeting with project manager and I'll be given the full details about when is the soonest it could possibly be finished," said Oyston.

"I could have got seats on line for Newcastle by putting all sorts of temporary measures into place but that would cost more than the benefit.

"So I think we will take the decision 'let's get it ready and finished as it is going to be, rather than rushing it through'.

"Then there's no certification or no one is effectively having to say 'it is a compromise but it will do'.

"I don't want to put the council in that position, nor do I want to be in that position.

"I'd rather just have it finished, certificated, then open it. That's how I'm going to do it."

In other words Oyston is planning to open the south stand in its entirety, rather than the south-west corner first and then the remainder of the south at a later date.

That will put the opening date back slightly, but the chairman remains optimistic that it will be ready in the next couple of months.

And when it is, he hopes the Blackpool public will respond and help fill the ground.

"In an ideal world all of us at the club – and we are putting measures and promotions in place to try to achieve this– would like to see all three of the new stands filled with home support," added the chairman.

"If that happened we'd leave the away fans in current east stand.

"If that doesn't happen then of course we may as well hand some of the north stand – albeit reluctantly – over to the away fans.

"So half of that would go across to away fans.

"All season ticket holders who currently reside in north will be moved effectively across into the same position – unless they want to change seats – in the new south stand.

"That will take place as soon as we have got the opening out of the way and everyone has familiarised themselves with the new stand.

"We're doing that because the south will be a lot better in terms of facilities, not getting sun in your eyes, shelter, and the concourses are a lot bigger and better in new south than in north. There will be a lot more space to circulate.

"And of course the added attraction in time is that the concourses in the south will lead to a supporters bar, which we are creating within the concourse.

"So there will be a lot more space for people to have a pint if they wish at half-time and mingle with their pals."

Jimmy Armfield will be guest of honour at the opening of the new stand, which will be named in his honour. His surname will be printed on the seats.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sports-news/Stand-won39t-be-ready-for.5629714.jp

Nolan wide left? Howay man Skirge.

:lol: thats my Hughton lineup, not what I want, I would prefer

------------------Harper

Simo------Tayl-----------Colo-----------Jose

Guth-------Bart----------Smith©-------Rtay

-------------------Vuckic

-------------------Ranger