Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

The guy hardly played for Fulham and has hardly played for Derby because of injuries, if his contract expries next year and he's injured for most of it. Why should we bother? W

Same as we have done with Pancrate?

Just because he has been released by his club, doesnt automatically mean he is shite you know.

The guy hardly played for Fulham and has hardly played for Derby because of injuries, if his contract expries next year and he's injured for most of it. Why should we bother? W

Because he's good. Get him on a pay as you play contract to minimise the risk

But mate, he's injured.

But he won't always be injured. Wait until he's fit and then snap him up

Guest Heneage

Just because he has been released by his club, doesnt automatically mean he is s**** you know.

I didn't say he was shite, but he's well known for having a bad injury record.

He's currently out with a ruptured achilies tendon which he had to have surgery on. I bet he would require some sort of signing on fee, as he won't just move up here without some form of financial gurantee.

The guy hardly played for Fulham and has hardly played for Derby because of injuries, if his contract expries next year and he's injured for most of it. Why should we bother?

Just because he has been released by his club, doesnt automatically mean he is s**** you know.

I didn't say he was shite, but he's well known for having a bad injury record.

He's currently out with a ruptured achilies tendon which he had to have surgery on. I bet he would require some sort of signing on fee, as he won't just move up here without some form of financial gurantee.

Shirley, if we were going to sign him, we would offer a very low wage P/W and then offer bonuses on a pay as you play basis. Then again, deals like that, are too complex for us..................

Guest Heneage

The guy hardly played for Fulham and has hardly played for Derby because of injuries, if his contract expries next year and he's injured for most of it. Why should we bother?

I didn't say he was s****, but he's well known for having a bad injury record.

Shirley, if we were going to sign him, we would offer a very low wage P/W and then offer bonuses on a pay as you play basis. Then again, deals like that, are too complex for us..................

Ergo my point, you are going to offer a wage to someone who has failed to prove fitness for close to 3 seasons.

Wonder if Villa would take £500k for Beye?  ???

You'd still want him? ???

Could we sign a better RB for less than that? ???

He's obviously not getting his game and we're looking quite good for promotion, so why not? We haven't got a RB on our books and adding Simpson and Beye for a million would be good business if we can swing it with Man U and Villa.

He's obviously not getting his game and we're looking quite good for promotion, so why not? We haven't got a RB on our books and adding Simpson and Beye for a million would be good business if we can swing it with Man U and Villa.

they may not have paid us all the milner money so could in theory cost us nothing.

they may not have paid us all the milner money so could in theory cost us nothing.

Did you used to dabble in the subprime markets?

Did you used to dabble in the subprime markets?

nope living mortgage free thanks I guess i didnt explain myself well I meant there wouldnt be any outlay free Ashleys pocket if there is still a balance to pay of Milner