Cardiff City 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/09/09 - post match reaction from p19

Dave

I want to see Vuckic on.

What do we introduce when we keep giving the ball away when we need someone to pass it around and take off the pressure? Ah yes, a kid who's never played a league game before  :rolleyes:

I want to see Vuckic on.

What do we introduce when we keep giving the ball away when we need someone to pass it around and take off the pressure? Ah yes, a kid who's never played a league game before  :rolleyes:

He's not even on the bench. :lol:

I want to see Vuckic on.

And who isn't even on the bench.

I want to see Vuckic on.

Well you never know he may just do a bit better than Barton at the moment.

Half time.

Hmm, not bad I guess. Started off really well but after the goal we got sloppy and let them back into it. Need to stop giving away cheap freekicks, Ranger needs more support and Barton/Nolan need to pick up their games.

I want to see Vuckic on.

:lol:

Even if he was on the bench, just :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Colocinni would just boot it into touch when it's in our final 3rd with a striker hassling him he'd be twice as effective straight away

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I want to see Vuckic on.

This Vuckic stuff is getting unbelievable. The kid might be a good prospect, but it's far too early for him and when we have seen him (Albeit for a couple of minutes) against Leicester he didn't look too great.