The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

To be honest, I'd rather return to my DM role of the first 2 games. But, if no-one is willing to play RB, I'll fill in.

Wouldnt even worry about positions yet mate, just was easier to know how many people I had when assigning them to positions.

We'll sort the team out as a team.  :thup:

To be honest, I'd rather return to my DM role of the first 2 games. But, if no-one is willing to play RB, I'll fill in.

Wouldnt even worry about positions yet mate, just was easier to know how many people I had when assigning them to positions.

We'll sort the team out as a team.  :thup:

Victory is ours!

If Stubrown comes surely we should get him seeing as you have 11, and just to even it up as looking at your team the midfield especially looks very capable having seen Dave and Jubby play before.

You can have DaveBrockbank then, once a red, always a red, if Stu plays, he's red!

Aye divvnt be daft.

I think it's rather important we try and ensure Mr Stu Brown turns up, and plays for us. He is a very, very important part of our team.

If Stubrown comes surely we should get him seeing as you have 11, and just to even it up as looking at your team the midfield especially looks very capable having seen Dave and Jubby play before.

You can have DaveBrockbank then, once a red, always a red, if Stu plays, he's red!

Aye divvnt be daft.

I think it's rather important we try and ensure Mr Stu Brown turns up, and plays for us. He is our team.

QFT

Aye divvnt be daft.

I think it's rather important we try and ensure Mr Stu Brown turns up, and plays for us. He is our team.

QFT

I guess it's just a shame that you don't have anyone of quality to call upon for your midfield...

Aye divvnt be daft.

QFT

In all fairness, Stu Brown was on the bench for a good 50% of the game last time, as he was shattered.

Aye divvnt be daft.

QFT

In all fairness, Stu Brown was on the bench for a good 50% of the game last time, as he was shattered.

That 'good 50% of the game' must have been a good portion of the second half (at 3-0), I know he came back on for a bit at 3-1 as you actually got the ball out of your own half a couple of times...:sadnod:

Yep, you've blues have only lost one, but have done enough bitching about it for the full N-O season.

Need to pull your fingers out in my opinion, you might give us a good game if your try your best and we're off form.

Yep, you've blues have only lost one, but have done enough bitching about it for the full N-O season.

Need to pull your fingers out in my opinion, you might give us a good game if your try your best and we're off form.

we're a team but we play to our individual strengths...I guess that's why we leave the pre-game banter to the legend that is CP40 :snod:

we're a team but we play to our individual strengths...I guess that's why we leave the pre-game banter to the legend that is CP40 :snod:

:-X

Whatever suits, if Kezman is still going to amble around half-arsedly can I at least get 9 other people who want to run about on my team pls?

If it's an afternoon kick off I'll run around for the blues.