The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

Might have to  pull out of this. Just had an absolute horror challenge on my ankle, fully intended to injure. Feels really bad and I'm off to the Doctors in the morning to get it checked.

Pussy, I cracked 2 of my ribs 2 weeks ago and Im playing.

When it takes at least 6 weeks to heal?

Doctor said 3-6 and pains pretty much gone now.  If it dont hurt, theres nowt wrong imo.

Edirt: Also this game is pretty much bang on 6 weeks after I did it.  Did it on 30th of July.

Guest Heneage

Well that's great but I'm not rushing back if it hurts. I've only felt this kind of pain once before, when I fractured my wrist.

Well that's great but I'm not rushing back if it hurts. I've only felt this kind of pain once before, when I fractured my wrist.

Hope you're ok, probably jsut a bone bruise tbh if you can still walk.  Definatley get an X-ray though,  ,my mate fractured his shin and didn't for 2 weeks now hes got a massve lump on his shin and can't do any impact exercise and is only 25.

Guest Heneage

Come on people we aint got many.

how many we got Mr tough chest?

Me and you by the looks of it, Tesco carpark?

you've got a thing about tesco carpark.

Every little helps.

Sounds good.

If this is 100% a morning kick-off, i can no longer make this one unfortunately. It's my enrolment day at Northumbria and i have to be there for a couple hours in the morning.

I'd still rather say i can't make it to the match, if only so i don't let anyone down on the day should i not make it. Is it 100% definitely gonna be morning... even midday would be alright! :( Would hate to miss out (but wouldn't want anyone to alter the planning, if it's been 'cemented', just for my sake).

• 2 weeks later...