Wise uses Youtube, Jonas goes Google

Thespence

Argentine winger looks to Google for help

ONAS GUTIERREZ has revealed his own secret weapon when it comes to researching the opposition – by using Google.

The Argentine has plenty of respect for the Coca-Cola Championship and the Football League.

But, understandably, not many of the 72 teams in the three divisions outside of the Premier League are all that familiar to the South American.

He said: “We can only look at one team at a time.

“But I know Bristol are a hard team to play against. They will try to take some points from us here.

I always check on Google about different teams – I want to know more information about them.

“I want to know who we are playing. I like to know how they play and who is playing for them.

“But with Chris (Hughton) as manager, he always does his research as well. He will provide us with a video, and by the time we go out we know almost everything about them.

“Then it’s up to us to win the game.”

And Jonas admits that playing in the Championship has been an education, and not just geographically.

He said: “When you get relegated you know it’s going to be hard.

“It’s different for us, but it’s a situation where we can learn different styles.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/10/02/argentine-winger-looks-to-google-for-help-72703-24836182/

Nee wonder were slow starters it looks like we are not scouting the opposition & telling our players the crack.....I doubt we could afford the paper, binders & CD ROM to make players a Mourinhoesq dossier of the opposition.

"Nee wonder were slow starters it looks like we are not scouting the opposition & telling our players the crack"

“But with Chris (Hughton) as manager, he always does his research as well. He will provide us with a video, and by the time we go out we know almost everything about them.

???

"Nee wonder were slow starters it looks like we are not scouting the opposition & telling our players the crack"

MMMMMMMMM!!!

Cant remember reading that in my paper version, I just copied & pasted from Icnewcastle.

MMMMMMMMM!!!

Cant remember reading that in my paper version, I just copied & pasted from Icnewcastle.

Fair enough then!  :razz:

MMMMMMMMM!!!

Fair enough then!  :razz:

Great spot though :thup:

Wise wouldn't be welcome on these forums, using youtube and that.

his last email to ashley was a forward about that 10 year old brazilian kid who is supposed to be the next Messi. "Mike, take a look at this, he's mint and only 10!. picture quality's a bit grainy, like, but look at that step-over!1!1"