Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Yeah just been watching those videos, very tempting to subscribe.. anybody here do it? Is it worth it?

I've just subscribed less than two hours ago and so far it's great. Already i have a better insight into the workings of the team, and the highlights of the reserves and prem games are great along with the interviews. Great value for money aswell imo.

Honestly get these four watched. The back room banter between Carver, Stone and woody is very funny.

Haha! That's mint. :lol:

Not sure if its mentioned anywhere but NUFC.co.uk has quite a few FREE nufc tv items on today including last weeks reserves v liverpool highlights.

The paint balling video is very good.

The people (JH) who have paid for this service will be well and truly miffed at this.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not sure if its mentioned anywhere but NUFC.co.uk has quite a few FREE nufc tv items on today including last weeks reserves v liverpool highlights.

The people (JH) who have paid for this service will be well and truly miffed at this.

I'm disgusted! They should have offered this service to friends of current subscribers!

Fucking fuming

I'm disgusted! They should have offered this service to friends of current subscribers!

f***ing fuming

It would be still wrong, people would have paid £20 for those few video's and now people are getting them for free, not on.

f***ing fuming

It would be still wrong, people would have paid £20 for those few video's and now people are getting them for free, not on.

What's this about JH? :lol:

f***ing fuming

What's this about JH? :lol:

See the last several pages of the season ticket thread...

:iamatwat: