Guest palnese

My team of the season, for now.

Reina

Ivanovic   Bramble(!) Colo Enrique

Tiote

Nani               Nolan            Bale

Carroll    Drogba

Biased, I know O0

Vand der Vaart is better than Nolan, but hey...

My team of the season, for now.

Reina

Ivanovic   Bramble(!) Colo Enrique

Tiote

Nani               Nolan            Bale

Carroll    Drogba

Biased, I know O0

Vand der Vaart is better than Nolan, but hey...

Other than the first 2 games of the season, Bale has done bugger all in the PL.  Nani on the left, Barton on the right :smitten:

Guest firetotheworks

Just a pointless conversation i'm having.

Would you class a fan or a supporter as the more dedicated to a club.

Personally, i said fan.

In pure terms of the strength of the word, it's supporter. But like you say, it's pointless because when it comes to football, they pretty much mean the same thing.

Personally, i said fan.

In pure terms of the strength of the word, it's supporter. But like you say, it's pointless because when it comes to football, they pretty much mean the same thing.

"A fan, short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend. ..."

"Supporter patron: someone who supports or champions something"

Guest firetotheworks

Personally, i said fan.

"A fan, short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend. ..."

"Supporter patron: someone who supports or champions something"

Chelsea in talks to leave Stamford Bridge and move to Earls Court

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/08/chelsea-leave-stamford-earls-court

I hope they don't get permission TBH... the plans for the housing development sound much better for the community.

It is probably their last chance to get a site near Chelsea though, there's not many knocking about.

Love how he calls refers to himself as a manager. It's common in Norway to just call the managers "coach", which is total gay bollocks. Hopefully this will make the Norwegian media start using the word manager like they should.