Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bowyer banned for his stamp caught on camera. FFS, the FA are so inconsistent. Seemingly pick and choose who to act on based on the player's reputation.

Bowyer banned for his stamp caught on camera. FFS, the FA are so inconsistent. Seemingly pick and choose who to act on based on the player's reputation.

just once i'd like to see them charging the likes of gerrard rooney etc

Guest neesy111

Good News: Toon aren't increasing ticket/merchandise prices due to the VAT increase.  :clap:

We'll just pay less to the kids that make our merchandise.

Local Ipswich Paper has front-page headline calling for Roy Keane's sacking. :lol:

The Evening Star's been going for it for a while now tbh. It's been D-Day for about the past 6 matches apparently :lol: I think that paper's the reason I've got no affinity to Ipswich, they seem to think they've got this divine right to challenge for the playoffs at least year in, year out.

just once i'd like to see them charging the likes of gerrard rooney etc

McLeish been talking about this. Put it perfectly, saying he's not defending Bowyer but wishes the FA would act consistently. No doub the only outcome, if any, will be he gets a fine for bringing the game into disrepute.

On another note...

Does anyone think Blackburn could be worth it's own thread? There's so much hilarity there right now :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good News: Toon aren't increasing ticket/merchandise prices due to the VAT increase.  :clap:

Spurs are.  Why am I not surprised?

Think you and Everton are the only two clubs.  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

Wish ours did increase them, might actually have an effect on the swarms of pillocks drinking flat shitty lager in plastic glasses every matchday.........

Spurs are.  Why am I not surprised?

Think you and Everton are the only two clubs.  :undecided:

Arsenal as well.  They need the money after losing a fortune on the Highbury Flats sale.  The property crash came at the wrong time for them.  Shame.