Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

No need to look that far! This is the one that the Catalan TV network made last year (the guys doing the playback are actors of "Crackovia" a comedy program about Spanish football).

We actually sang it at the stadium when I was there in the opening match this season  :thup:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=473579

The mackems want to be able to bring flares into the games to improve the atmosphere.

How some of these knuckle draggers manage to use a keyboard is beyond me

Can you buy them in Asda ffs :idiot2:

Not that I'm for it, but it does look class.

They can be fantastic when they're used properly, but they're pretty much only used by a bunch of retards that'll set the entire place on fire.

"It'll be Armageddon if we go down. It'll be worse than what's gone on at Newcastle.

"I can't believe the contracts I've inherited. Every position is overpaid, whether in administration or on the playing side. Everyone at the club will be asked to take a salary cut in the summer.

"The club is in a mess and we all have to pull together. If we go down, I can't even consider the situation."

Quotes from Sullivan about if West Ham go down.

Guest palnese

"It'll be Armageddon if we go down. It'll be worse than what's gone on at Newcastle.

"I can't believe the contracts I've inherited. Every position is overpaid, whether in administration or on the playing side. Everyone at the club will be asked to take a salary cut in the summer.

"The club is in a mess and we all have to pull together. If we go down, I can't even consider the situation."

Quotes from Sullivan about if West Ham go down.

We been lucky as fuck tbf. I don't think many uf us would have thought we would sit in this position at this stage of the season, after we went down.

Was just looking for somewhere to post about those quotes.

Yes, David, it will be a lot worse, as you won't be top of the league as you head towards the final third of the season, you'll lose the very few players you have who have any genuine quality and you'll hopefully end up stuck in the Championship for the foreseeable future with you and your stupid mates losing all the money you ploughed in.

I had nothing (well, not much) against West Ham until these idiots went in there, but now every day we've got to listen to how much they've had to sacrifice, what idiots they are for getting involved and that they only did it because they love the club, how without them it'd be bust and how they have uncovered a shitstorm in the accounts. It's like a more irritating mouthy version of Ashley. Stop acting like martyrs and shouting to all and sundry about your club's problems and get on with sorting them out. If I was a player and this was how a request for a wage cut was brought to my attention i'd be telling them to stick it up their collective asses.

Guest icemanblue

West Ham better not go down if that means there'll be no more Katy Perry shown at their matches.

You're one sad, sad boy.

Guest icemanblue

West Ham better not go down if that means there'll be no more Katy Perry shown at their matches.

You're one sad, sad boy.

Yes, so what? It's Katy Perry, man.

Exactly.

You're one sad, sad boy.

Exactly.

If you'd not want to hit that with Katy Perry, you're no man.

Guest icemanblue

You're one sad, sad boy.

Exactly.

The fact that you obviously eagerly anticipate even the slightest snippet of footage of a fully clothed celebrity way beyond your reach, shows that you're no man.

You're one sad, sad boy.

Exactly.

The fact that you obviously eagerly anticipate even the slightest snippet of footage of a fully clothed celebrity way beyond your reach, shows that you're no man.

It was an obvious subtle joke, man. I just stalk Miss Perry on Twitter like a madman so I know she's there watching football, which makes her so much hotter than she already is, if humanly possible. :aww: Why would I give a shit about watching fucking West Ham? I've yet to watch a full match of Premiership football this season :lol:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article212763.ece/BINARY/gallery-large/Katy+Perry+West+Ham.png

That pic on the other hand :fwap:

For some reason she's getting less attractive every time I look at her lately, whereas two months ago she was blowing me out of that water...and I'm looking at the same stuff I was then.

Maybe it;s because she's not Zooey Deschanel.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2010/02/09/nufc-star-danny-guthrie-spared-driving-ban-72703-25795123/

NUFC star Danny Guthrie spared driving ban

NEWCASTLE United star Danny Guthrie has been spared a second driving ban, just weeks after getting his licence back.

The part I don't get is "The court was told Guthrie, signed by Kevin Keegan in the summer of 2008, earns £4,000 a week and has monthly outgoings of around £6,000."

Surely they've missed off a zero... ???

For some reason she's getting less attractive every time I look at her lately, whereas two months ago she was blowing me out of that water...and I'm looking at the same stuff I was then.

Maybe it;s because she's not Zooey Deschanel.

They're eerily similar those two, almost scary tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

A mate of mine who's a Spurs fan said to me last night "What do you think of Spurs fans on the internet?"  I just gave him a knowing look and he immediately said "Yeah, dicks, aren't they."

I have a similar problem with one on another forum, the little pillock is a wannabe sports journalist with ZERO grasp of reality and is insanely biased towards Spurs(particularly Defoe the English Pele) luckily there a few good lads who support Spurs on there to balance it.