Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Football the only sport not to sell out tickets for Olympic Games:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/16915638

ALSO:

The City of Coventry Stadium, Hampden Park, Millennium Stadium, Old Trafford, Sports Direct Arena and Wembley Stadium will stage the matches.

This will not be the name of the stadium for the games so surely it shouldn't be used in this article??

They've got to be taking the piss. What a bunch of cunts.

Newcastle United: 3

So those'll be Man U (a), Villa (a) and Spurs (h)?

*you dont say smiley*

imageshack required registration :okay:

really need to learn how to import photos the short way

imageshack required registration :okay:

really need to learn how to import photos the short way

When your image has uploaded, just copy the URL and take out 'content_round.php?page=done&l='. Job done.

one of my mates has called me a wizard when he saw how quickly i could use the shortcuts and everything. its mostly just for the stuff on here that I haven't got a clue about cos its the only place i use it

but yeh i am pretty shit, especially compared to those on here

Btw, how's that Freeview box doing for you MW? Are you still missing some channels?

nah its alright now. sometimes it asks me if i want to rescan the channels but i just ignore it. havent watched it anywhere near as much as i thought.

i wish that my pwning of dave was intentional

Btw, how's that Freeview box doing for you MW? Are you still missing some channels?

nah its alright now. sometimes it asks me if i want to rescan the channels but i just ignore it. havent watched it anywhere near as much as i thought.

:thup:

Speak for yourself. :razz: