Milner, sell or keep

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IMHO, Milner is one of our brightest players! I don't know why people are even thinking about selling him!!! Look at his age and the potential!!! However if a business treat me like the club has treat him I would WANT to leave!!!

Because he is pure shite and we need money to spend on other areas. We have at least 5 wingers that are better than Milner (Duff, N'Zogbia, Dyer, Solano, Alan O'Brien), surely that's enough cover

On the right we only have 1 - Solano, who is slowing down markedly. As for Dyer - not a winger.

milner is our best right winger - and there is no way we should sell him.

yes, his crossing needs improving, but he is still very young! Also his work rate is very impressive!

besides, with the pressure he is capable of putting on the full back we would look really dangerous if we had a forward who'd drag his marker out of postion, thus opening up for the cm's to run into the open space left by the fb and cb.

and if we had a proper full back to overlap milner once in a while we'd look even more dangerous.

keep milner!

Guest nyscooby

If he needs to improve his crossing then he simply isnt good enough.

We dont need players who might get better sooner or later.

He runs, he gets cornered and panic crosses to no-where and no-one.

And WE NEVER GET GOALS !

Sell.

And WE NEVER GET GOALS !

Sell.

Aye, like we have any players who don't need to improve their game at all :roll:

We might as well keep him, he will get better with a few years behind him.

Drop him at the moment though, the odd decent thing he does is always overshadowed by 5 crap passes/crosses he produces throughout the game.

It's just a confidence thing, all the teams' confidence is low and is bound to affect their performance, instead of debating wether we should keep one of our few young English players with any promise, we should be looking at other aspects. Like the gaping gaps between our defence/midfield abd midfield/attack.

And WE NEVER GET GOALS !

Sell.

and N'Zogbia is the finished article?

Guest geordieracer

according to the NOTW, if milner goes to villa we want steven davis from them in exchange

that would be a good deal IMO, hes a good little player, but so is milner its a tough one

according to the NOTW, if milner goes to villa we want steven davis from them in exchange

that would be a good deal IMO, hes a good little player, but so is milner its a tough one

I rate Milner but I really rate Davis, doubt they would be up for it tbh!