Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I understand your enthusiasm, but the result would need to be better for that response from me !

The result? How can you better a win? :lol:

I'd save a one off the wrist for extreme results - beating Man U away, Liverpool away, Arse away.

Not a late home win over Doncaster ! ;) (No offence meant to Donny fans !)

Brought an end to a horrible spell of results, and came after a pen miss and a sending off. Well worth a shandy, man.

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I understand your enthusiasm, but the result would need to be better for that response from me !

The result? How can you better a win? :lol:

I'd save a one off the wrist for extreme results - beating Man U away, Liverpool away, Arse away.

Not a late home win over Doncaster ! ;) (No offence meant to Donny fans !)

Brought an end to a horrible spell of results, and came after a pen miss and a sending off. Well worth a shandy, man.

Over a picture of Kevin Nolan?

I'll have several pints of my fave booze (Durham brewery stuff - Amarillo or Magus or a few others) but I'll hold off on the hand job.... ;D

so for those getting home from the match - how did Kadar play? Anderson seems to think he did well and 'looks like he could be a player'.

Did quite well I thought, definitely one to watch.

so for those getting home from the match - how did Kadar play? Anderson seems to think he did well and 'looks like he could be a player'.

Anderson's a stupid bastard then. Looked a liability whenever under real pressure.

Anderson's a stupid bastard then. Looked a liability whenever under real pressure.

:lol: I thought he did quite well, but he did have a few shaky moments. Willing to chalk it down to inexperience though, since I'm in a decent mood. :lol:

Just got in. Phew, phew , phew. Sorry Ronaldo but Harewood is one of the worst players ive ever saw, Nile Ranger is 5 times the player. Ratings:

Harper- 6 - Didn't have to do much but calm as ever

Raylor - 6 - Ok, we need him for his deliveries

Kadar- 5 - Bit shaky but he likes to be on the ball , will improve but not ready yet.

Khiz- 6 - Better at Rb

Enrique - 7 - Miles ahead of anyone else in terms of quality, be lucky to keep on to him

Guthrie- 6- Average but better than past few games

Butt-5 - Better than usual bit still shit

Nolan - 7 - Matchwinner , gettin Fatty

Gutierrez- 5 - absolutely woeful in first half , picked it up when Ranger came on

Harewood - 4- fuckings shit

Carroll - 6 - awesome finish but awful miss

Subs- Ranger- 7 - Str888888 like a banana, should be starting

Guest toonlass

That's right Ronaldo, crucify the young un on his first game. Others in the team were a lot worse.

Guttierez was absolutely woeful. Ignored people screaming for the ball despite them being in the clear. Spent most of his time on his arse. How he missed that goal was just staggering.

Carroll is a puzzler, looks lazy, missed a sitter and then got that goal. Needs more time I guess.

Harewood shouldn't ever play again, third game where he looked like he couldn't give a fuck. Some booed him off.

Nicky Butt gave the ball away on more than one occassion.

Wasn't sure about the penalty (need to see it again) but thankfully it was horrendously taken. The sending off was mysterious. Did Zurab actually do anything, we thought it was Kadar who had the fisticuffs. Another one needed to be seen again I think.

Ranger got a massive cheer onto the pitch, and needs to be started at Sheffield United.

Nolan for me was man of the match, geed the players whose heads went down after the goal, another goal. Nice one.

If we're going to persist with this long ball nonsense, Harewood is a waste of a man sadly and I said that when we signed him. Looks like he'll be used as an impact sub from now on. He'll get goals when we keep the ball down, of that I have no doubt.

Ranger was brilliant, he's somewhere in between a winger and a striker from what i've seen. Needs an experienced arm around him and he'll eventually become a very good player.

Guest toonlass

If we're going to persist with this long ball nonsense, Harewood is a waste of a man sadly and I said that when we signed him. Looks like he'll be used as an impact sub from now on. He'll get goals when we keep the ball down, of that I have no doubt.

Ranger was brilliant, he's somewhere in between a winger and a striker from what i've seen. Needs an experienced arm around him and he'll eventually become a very good player.

The long ball tactics are the worst thing about this team. It's just not working.

That's right Ronaldo, crucify the young un on his first game. Others in the team were a lot worse.

oh sorry, because he's young and it was his first game i'll change my mind completely. Gave away the goal and not ready yet.

Just like Shearer  :snod: