Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It still leaves the way for the next owner to become a hero by scrapping it, or by keeping it and showing the money is going directly back in to the club on players. Either way win win for the new owners, which is what it was all about anyway, making NUFC a more sellable asset.

Guest manomush

Now the dust has settled,we need to look at other option's it will not be called the gregg's stadium or the broon ale stadium,or any of that shite it will be whoever@StJames'

park @ being the main point we need money making ideas.

• 1 month later...

It will always be St James' Park to any propper fotball fans, these joke names are just that, a joke for a few weeks, but like all jokes soon forgotten!

I think everyone had forgotten, thanks for reminding us... c***.  At least we have a decent stadium though.

Abuse for what, saying the same as you drrrrrrrrrr!  :clap2:At least we own our stadium and we don't have a fat bloke destroying our club! :-*

It will always be St James' Park to any propper fotball fans, these joke names are just that, a joke for a few weeks, but like all jokes soon forgotten!

I think everyone had forgotten, thanks for reminding us... c***.  At least we have a decent stadium though.

Abuse for what, saying the same as you drrrrrrrrrr!  :clap2:At least we own our stadium and we don't have a fat bloke destroying our club! :-*

Was just kidding, but you've angered me now.  Despite us having a fat bloke destroy our club we are still doing well and we haven't been a yoyo club for years. Even if you are top now we will be again soon.

And with what our club had gone through in the last few seasons to get the crowds we do is nothing short of magical.

A huge chomp there. :fishing: :lol:

We own our stadium just not the lad its built on  :thup:

Was just kidding, but you've angered me now.  Despite us having a fat bloke destroy our club we are still doing well and we haven't been a yoyo club for years. Even if you are top now we will be again soon.

And with what our club had gone through in the last few seasons to get the crowds we do is nothing short of magical.

I think your boy is the one chomping :-*

It's built on top of someone?!?

Must be why its the highest ground in the country. :iamatwat: Remember that for your next pub quiz!

Was at the Hawthorns the other night, was very impressed by it. Lovely tight little ground, reminded me a bit of White Hart Lane.

It's built on top of someone?!?

Must be why its the highest ground in the country. :iamatwat: Remember that for your next pub quiz!

Was at the Hawthorns the other night, was very impressed by it. Lovely tight little ground, reminded me a bit of White Hart Lane.

Thankyou, its not the biggest ground in the world but its tidy, with good facilities and its not one of these modern, out of a box stadiums with no soul!

I was just kidding, chomp, chomp, chomp.  Also I don't think our stadium is 'out of the box' tbf, the hawthorns is canny though, decent facilities.

Just don't understand why you took the time to search for this thread then bump it.  All media call it SJP unless they are taking the piss.

I did not bump it, for some reason it was in front of me when i opened the site, I was not saying St James' was out of a box by the way, I'm talking about The Walker Stadium and the like. St James' is fantastic, a bit high for me as an away fan though considering I get dizzy when I wear thick socks! ;D 

I was just kidding, chomp, chomp, chomp.  Also I don't think our stadium is 'out of the box' tbf, the hawthorns is canny though, decent facilities.

Just don't understand why you took the time to search for this thread then bump it.  All media call it SJP unless they are taking the piss.

I dont think he meant SJP was out of the box.

I think he means grounds like the riverside etc.

I dont think he meant SJP was out of the box.

I think he means grounds like the riverside etc.

Aye all modern stadiums are soulless imo,  I don't think it's jsut about the stadium though, you could build the best stadium in the world but if you don't have the atmosphere then it's crap.

No, I was not taking the piss, I try to be respectful on your site unless someone attacks me in which case I reserve the right to defend myself, I generally only comment on threads that are connected to West Brom.

By the way Gorilla, have you tried anger management! ;D

No, I was not taking the piss, I try to be respectful on your site unless someone attacks me in which case I reserve the right to defend myself, I generally only comment on threads that are connected to West Brom.

I'm not angry was just defending and also winding you up to see what reaction you would give.... fair play most rival fans would have went mental.  I wasn't having a go at your support by the way, decent atmosphere although that boing, boing, baggies crap is a bit shit.

:thup:

I'm not angry was just defending and also winding you up to see what reaction you would give.... fair play most rival fans would have went mental.  I wasn't having a go at your support by the way, decent atmosphere although that boing, boing, baggies crap is a bit s***.

The boing boing thing goes back to when we were really crap, trying to keep our spirits up when we losing in the old Div3 I think, funny thing is alot of fans now copy it, and it winds up the opposition fans so we keep doing it!

I'm not angry was just defending and also winding you up to see what reaction you would give.... fair play most rival fans would have went mental.  I wasn't having a go at your support by the way, decent atmosphere although that boing, boing, baggies crap is a bit s***.

The boing boing thing goes back to when we were really crap, trying to keep our spirits up when we losing in the old Div3 I think, funny thing is alot of fans now copy it, and it winds up the opposition fans so we keep doing it!

Well as long as there is a stroy behind it, I suppose many people will question what we do, i.e. when we took our shoes off and that crap.

Also I was watching the mackem match on match choice on SS and noticed someone was singing the boot boys song, could't tell if they were singing geordie boot boys but it confused me a bit.

• 1 month later...

Caulkin saying Fantastic Telecom signed 4 year sponsership deal with high visible branding at SJP

I've just tweeted him asking who the hell they are.

However I then thought 'f*** it' and looked myself.  Appears they've already got ties with numerous other fizzy pop clubs

http://www.fantastic-telecom.com/

I can think of worst names than 'The fantastic stadium'