Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest malandro

Ludicrous over reactions on here. "Crushing the soul"- give me a f***ing break.

Embarassing.

What’s embarrassing is supporters not putting up a fight when the club they claim to love is being treated like shite. We can mock the Scousers but when it became clear H&G were taking the piss out of their club they at least tried to do something about it. We don’t seem to care enough to even try.

Embarassing.

What’s embarrassing is supporters not putting up a fight when the club they claim to love is being treated like shite. We can mock the Scousers but when it became clear H&G were taking the piss out of their club they at least tried to do something about it. We don’t seem to care enough to even try.

So the NUST and banners calling Ashley a "fat cockney rapist" didn't count even as "trying"?

Embarassing.

Thought you'd deleted your account? ???

Guest malandro

Embarassing.

Whats embarrassing is supporters not putting up a fight when the club they claim to love is being treated like s****. We can mock the Scousers but when it became clear H&G were taking the piss out of their club they at least tried to do something about it. We dont seem to care enough to even try.

So did I.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

NUST released a press statement about this detailing their details to detail some details on action they plan to action if everyone pays £5?

Embarassing.

Whats embarrassing is supporters not putting up a fight when the club they claim to love is being treated like s****. We can mock the Scousers but when it became clear H&G were taking the piss out of their club they at least tried to do something about it. We dont seem to care enough to even try.

So did I.

Saves you making yet another one eh?

Guest malandro

Embarassing.

So did I.

Saves you making yet another one eh?

?

would everyone be happy if it were adidas,puma or brown ale ?

Adidas they have already shown there hand with regards to Ashley's regime at NUFC by not renewing there deal at the first opportunity, while plumping for deals with Stoke & Boro etc. There is plenty available resource on google to see Ashley/Sporstdirect reltionships with Nike & Adidas they wont be rushing to fund NUFC while he is in charge. Puma obviousley did not want to take the deal. And Brown Ale are out of the NE & football for good I reckon.

Adidas they have already shown there hand with regards to Ashley's regime at NUFC by not renewing there deal at this first opportunity, while plumping for deals with Stoke & Boro etc. There is plenty available resource on google to see Ashley/Sporstdirect reltionships with Nike & Adidas they wont be rushing to fund NUFC while he is in charge. Puma obviousley did not want to take the deal. And Brown Ale are out of the NE & football for good I reckon.

not what i was asking but thanks for the reply.

Guest malandro

The only logo I can think of that might not make aerial shots of the ground look total gash would be the Newcastle Blue Star, but even that would probably still detract from the overall aesthetics.

It’s an irrelevant question anyway. What we’ve got is a huge version of the SportsDirect logo on painted of the roof of the Gallowgate and I doubt the most fervent of Ashley devotees would deny it looks cheap and tacky. 

The only logo I can think of that might not make aerial shots of the ground look total gash would be the Newcastle Blue Star, but even that would probably still detract from the overall aesthetics.

It’s an irrelevant question anyway. What we’ve got is a huge version of the SportsDirect logo on painted of the roof of the Gallowgate and I doubt the most fervent of Ashley devotees would deny it looks cheap and tacky. 

is it really about how it looks, the round the pitch advertising and shirt advertising generally looks shit. i think if we were owned by someone else and it was sports direct plastering there name all over then people wouldn't be kicking up nearly so much.

and who were you in your previous incarnation ?

Guest malandro

Its an irrelevant question anyway. What weve got is a huge version of the SportsDirect logo on painted of the roof of the Gallowgate and I doubt the most fervent of Ashley devotees would deny it looks cheap and tacky. 

is it really about how it looks, the round the pitch advertising and shirt advertising generally looks s***. i think if we were owned by someone else and it was sports direct plastering there name all over then people wouldn't be kicking up nearly so much.

It’s about not respecting the club.

Its an irrelevant question anyway. What weve got is a huge version of the SportsDirect logo on painted of the roof of the Gallowgate and I doubt the most fervent of Ashley devotees would deny it looks cheap and tacky. 

is it really about how it looks, the round the pitch advertising and shirt advertising generally looks s***. i think if we were owned by someone else and it was sports direct plastering there name all over then people wouldn't be kicking up nearly so much.

It’s about not respecting the club.

so whats the difference between them putting advertising on the roof as opposed to round the pitch and on each and every strip ?

Embarassing.

What’s embarrassing is supporters not putting up a fight when the club they claim to love is being treated like s****. We can mock the Scousers but when it became clear H&G were taking the piss out of their club they at least tried to do something about it. We don’t seem to care enough to even try.

:facepalm:

Nice to see the "You only care if you set Ashley's car on fire and shout nasty words at him" argument is back.

Adidas they have already shown there hand with regards to Ashley's regime at NUFC by not renewing there deal at this first opportunity, while plumping for deals with Stoke & Boro etc. There is plenty available resource on google to see Ashley/Sporstdirect reltionships with Nike & Adidas they wont be rushing to fund NUFC while he is in charge. Puma obviousley did not want to take the deal. And Brown Ale are out of the NE & football for good I reckon.

not what i was asking but thanks for the reply.

No problem.

Not like madras to be contrary about something like this. Too cool for school.

not on my own for a change though and do you think there'd be this ammount of hand wringing if it were anyone except sports direct ?