Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every time I look at these, I don't think they'd be bad at all and only mirror what other clubs have done.

Slim chance it'll look like that though.

That looks quite nice, really. Also so many other clubs have that kind of banners either promoting the club, sponsors, new kits etc... The biggest problem is with how it's being done, as long as it's classy I doubt people would have that much of a problem.

PS: But that adidas logo would have to go.

Got some smashing new trainers today!!

If Mike Ashley hadn't of written the name of his shop in size 4,000,000 font on the roof of the Gallowgate...I wouldn't have known where to get them at a reasonable price?

Thanks Mr Ashley  O0

Ill be back to singing "Sports Direct is shit" etc at the next home game though!! Along with the thousands of other people in SJP wearing their Mike Ashley trainers, replica shirts and Tracky Bee's.

Because I, like they...am a fucking hypocrite.  :snod:

Every time I look at these, I don't think they'd be bad at all and only mirror what other clubs have done.

That looks quite nice, really. Also so many other clubs have that kind of banners either promoting the club, sponsors, new kits etc... The biggest problem is with how it's being done, as long as it's classy I doubt people would have that much of a problem.

PS: But that adidas logo would have to go.

i've been saying for a while we need something like that round the ground even if it wasn't advertising as it's a pretty bland place colour wise, just varying shdes of grey up and down.

I think the point is that those in the image above are actually Newcastle ads with the sponsors added. That's how I have seen it done on other stadiums (Camp Nou included).

That's how you want to do it anyway, linking your brand with something your potential customers love/want.

Guest The_Optimistic

Everytime I look at these, I don't think they'd be bad at all and only mirror what other clubs have done.

Only problem with this is that Shearer is wearing an Addidas shirt... Great design though

Guest The_Optimistic

What the hell is this?

There's only room for one optimist on here, now feck off.

Sorry mate, new here. 

Tough sh*t really...

Guest thenorthumbrian

Everytime I look at these, I don't think they'd be bad at all and only mirror what other clubs have done.

They look pretty decent have a link with the culture of club whose stadium they could be attached to.

Thats why the tacky, fat cockney bastard wouldn't even consider them, the steaming pile of puss.   

• 2 months later...