Today's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

We should really try and test Charlton's resolve to hold onto Darren Bent in January. He's got his 9th and 10th goals of the season today. He's shown that he can get goals even in a shit team!

Guest Geordiesned

We should really try and test Charlton's resolve to hold onto Darren Bent in January. He's got his 9th and 10th goals of the season today. He's shown that he can get goals even in a shit team!

Marcus Bent got the other goal i think

Ah yes, so he did. The last setence still stands though.

Buy one Bent and you get the other for free

Dont mind that, Buy Marcus Bent for £1m and get Darren Bent free

Dont mind that, Buy Marcus Bent for £1m and get Darren Bent free

Normal people would have done that deal, but not Mr. Shepherd. No no, he wants a big money signing so therefore he spends the cash on Darren!