Premiership Sackings...

Dokko

Have we nearly got to December without one?

Guess the average amount of departures will be right down this year without us in the Prem, but even so getting to December (if we have) without a one would be unbelievable.

Guess the average amount of departures will be right down this year without us in the Prem, but even so getting to December (if we have) without a one would be unbelievable.

clubs are running out of money to pay compen i rekon.

So we haven't had one yet?

Possibly mate, that and clubs, especially chairman taking on board that playing the merry-go-round doesn't work, and you end up like us.

Guest neesy111

we haven't really seen some bad teams doing awfully

portsmouth and west ham despite their positions have been playing better than that and it's giving the managers a little breathing space

also the lack of good managers around has helped

my tip is for rafa to go if liverpool get knocked out of the champions league today, and hiddink/rjkaard to go there

Ive gotta feeling that Moyes is getting fed up at Everton and would be my choice as an outide bet of a Prem boss to leave his post this year.

Guest neesy111

I think it's still early to sack Benítez. They have had a bad injury crisis these last weeks anyway. I think he will keep the post as long as they don't fall too far from 4th place. They may part ways on the summer though.

1 win in 10 though, that's dreadful by any team's standard's

I get the feeling that's the right answer. The most likely candidates for a good ol' sacking are Benitez, Brown, Megson, Hart and Zola. Luckily for them their respective clubs aren't on the soundest financial footing.

Ive gotta feeling that Moyes is getting fed up at Everton and would be my choice as an outide bet of a Prem boss to leave his post this year.

how do you work that out?

not trying to be clever btw, but he always seems like an angry grumpy twat all the time anyway, and a stare like a fking serial killer.

I just think he's a bit frustrated with Evertons lack of serious financial strength meaning he's never really going to better what he's already achieved there.

No Newcastle to encourage the banner carrying tits to demand the sacking of NUFC manager, then to attack the NUFC supporters for doing what they encouraged, I suppose.

I just think he's a bit frustrated with Evertons lack of serious financial strength meaning he's never really going to better what he's already achieved there.

Where would he go though? ManCity might get an opening if they don't get Champion's League this year, but can't see anything else becoming available that wouldn't be a step down from Everton (can't see him going to Liverpool)