Karren Brady On Various Subjects

Thespence

:-[

She strikes me as a bit of a dickhead when I've seen her on TV, and arrogant with it.

Some of that article does makes sense, but the bit about Ashley is bollocks. She is right that he probably thought it would be easy/a bit of fun to own a football club though, I've always thought that naivety was his worst fault.

What a fucking thick fucking cow she is.

‘Ashley paid a big price for Newcastle United. He put a lot of money in, he tried his best. He made one mistake: he didn’t realise they don’t like Londoners up there. It was the same for us at Birmingham. I can remember the day we took over, the headline in the local newspaper was “Cockneys Go Home”. I was thinking, “Cockney? I beg your pardon. I’m not a bloody Cockney”. So I feel tremendous sympathy for Ashley. It wasn’t as if there was this whole queue of Newcastle people waiting to buy the club.

People were happy to see the back of Shepherd, Ashley was given plenty of time.

People finally came to realise the man a complete stupid cunt after the january transfer window last season and the relegation.

It has nothing to do with him being a Londoner.

Fuck me.

These people get news paper space.

jesus.

I miss Karren.

She helped give us such utter, utter entertainment from that shitty club for years. For DiaryGate alone, I will always love her.

I remember her quote about losing her virginity.Read as if the villain in Sooby-Doo had just been captured.

"I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that pesky solid one penetrating me!"

I miss Karren.

She helped give us such utter, utter entertainment from that shitty club for years. For DiaryGate alone, I will always love her.

I remember her quote about losing her virginity.Read as if the villain in Sooby-Doo had just been captured.

"I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that pesky solid one penetrating me!"

For some reason I had a vision of Roy Castle singing, "Penetration's what you need..."

I miss Karren.

For some reason I had a vision of Roy Castle singing, "Penetration's what you need..."

Though not with a tab patently.