Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Minus any hamstring troubles (a big if), i think he'll reach the ten goal mark for them. Crafty enough in the box to be an asset for them from set-pieces, & Stoke play for stoppages.

Hope he breaks his legs in first game tbh

When sitting still on the subs bench. I hope his body just falls apart.

Guest Roger Kint

Hope he's fit to come to SJP. Reaction from the crowd last time broke him :lol:

As much as i would love that i would rather the PL tell Stoke to fuck off as they have submitted their list already. Stupid pricks been in talks for weeks so why did they fill the full 25 man squad? Tosspots!

What I would give to witness him getting a good `70s kicking - preferably on the pitch.

You know the type: owen bent over being held by the hair by two or three lads who are kicking him in the heed scarves a fluttering.

(starred jumper & high-waisters optional, of course)

I want to see them just lob balls at him...as if its Crouch still playing, so just defenders powering 200mph balls at his head, and for the crowd to jeer him for not being able to hold the ball up...

Michael Owen unveiled to Stoke City physiotherapists

Stoke City’s new signing, Michael Owen, has been unveiled in front of Stoke City’s team of physiotherapists as he bids to secure a regular place on their treatment table.

Owen, who left Man United in May, revealed he was keen to play a key part in Stoke City’s injury list.

“I’m really looking forward to working with Stoke’s Medical staff,” he said

“I can’t wait to not be fit enough to get started.”

When asked what Stoke City fans can expect from him, the former Liverpool and Real Madrid striker revealed that he was fully committed to being unable to show them what he can do.

“Stoke have a great set of fans and a great stadium,” he enthused.

“I’m sure I’ll become closely acquainted with both of them as I spend most of my time sat in the stands”

Michael Owen signs for Stoke

Stoke’s manager, Tony Pulis, revealed that the signing of Owen will provide him with extra options.

“Not having Michael available for selection will definitely give me something extra in post-match interviews,” he said.

“Bemoaning my lack of options up front due to injuries will be essential to my success this season.”

Stoke have revealed that official photographs confirming the signing of Owen could be put on hold for up to three months after he dislocated his shoulder trying to lift a club scarf above his head.

The club’s Head Physio, Dave Watson, said: “We hope that Michael will be able to resume light scarf lifting by the end of November.”

“If all goes to plan he could be able to fully lift the scarf above his head by the New Year.”

“It’ll be like a new signing.”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2012/09/05/michael-owen-unveiled-to...

Hope he has a nightmare. Maybe he'll actually arse though if it's be only way he gets paid.  And by the way, I don't think he's greedy especially.  Loads of players are greedy, he's something worse, gutless and lacking ambition. Captaining us to relegation and loving sitting on the bench at Manu just to get an undeserved medal are what he's about.  I think he'd take undeserved medal over money. He's just pathetic. May nick a few goals as he's obviously not totally shit, he just has a shit brain, and shit legs. 

Recall his best game in last season for us was 2'against stoke?