Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

VI that post wasn't actually just for you, I hate him.

How can you hate Raul like? a legend of football man...

Because in the Galactico hero him alongside Guti both completely spat their dummy out at the likes of Ronaldo and turned the fans against them and divided the dressing room, despite the fact Raul was on a dreadful run of form at the time and Ronaldo was scoring every single week.

Because in the Galactico hero him alongside Guti both completely spat their dummy out at the likes of Ronaldo and turned the fans against them and divided the dressing room, despite the fact Raul was on a dreadful run of form at the time and Ronaldo was scoring every single week.

He was the captain of the side, and had been a prolific goal scorer before the galacticos arrived...he hit some poor form but still scored a shedload and probably will be their 2nd scorer (C.Ronaldo...) for a long time to come. I think your view has validity in that they clearly butted heads a bit, but I dunno, I cant dislike him for it...Guti was an immense player but id argue you are passing on his arsehole-edness onto Raul! :lol:

He was the captain of the side, and had been a prolific goal scorer before the galacticos arrived...he hit some poor form but still scored a shedload and probably will be their 2nd scorer (C.Ronaldo...) for a long time to come. I think your view has validity in that they clearly butted heads a bit, but I dunno, I cant dislike him for it...Guti was an immense player but id argue you are passing on his arsehole-edness onto Raul! :lol:

Raul's form was awful though around the time he was competing with both Ronaldo and Owen. They both had better goalscoring records than him, were both playing better yet they were the ones being criticised because they were't Raul. Plus as I've said Raul and Guti were both huge problems in the dressing room at the time.

Owen will score for Stoke, and I gather Stoke made sure there was a Pay-per-game clause in there.

No-one will trust the b*st*rd anymore on his never ending sick note waving.

Guest reefatoon

It's a shame were mentioning this little bastards name on the same page as Raul and Ronaldo :(

Exactly, let's keep him with Adolf Hitler, Myra Hindley and that fat cunt off the go compare adverts

It's a shame were mentioning this little bastards name on the same page as Raul and Ronaldo :(

Exactly, let's keep him with Adolf Hitler, Myra Hindley and that fat c*** off the go compare adverts

:snod: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well would you believe it.. the odious little c*** obviously dislikes the other odious little c***.

"Not having that at all. [Coloccini] didn't touch him and to say there was intent is laughable. Let me tell you, he kicks a moving ball a thousand times a day and doesn't miss it once. If he wanted to connect with a standing leg then he wouldn't have missed. He pulls out at the last minute and doesn't touch him. Not having that's a red at all."

Well would you believe it.. the odious little c*** obviously dislikes the other odious little c***.

"Not having that at all. [Coloccini] didn't touch him and to say there was intent is laughable. Let me tell you, he kicks a moving ball a thousand times a day and doesn't miss it once. If he wanted to connect with a standing leg then he wouldn't have missed. He pulls out at the last minute and doesn't touch him. Not having that's a red at all."

Seen that earlier, he's still a cunt though

• 3 weeks later...