Geremi

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

He is off to the African cup of nations. Wonder if he is taking his electric scooter and zimmer frame with him. He makes Nicky Butt look like Usain Bolt.

Guest toonlass

Geremi gets a seriously bad rap at this club and I can't figure out why.

He's the only player who can run and yet go backwards.

He's not the worlds best footballer by any stretch of the imagination but he gets absolutely slated for no good reason.  He has never done anything but go out there and give 100% (even if his 100% is not up to everyone's par) and been a model professional and yet gets tons of schtick.  I just don't understand it.  There are far worse footballers and professionals at this club that get no where near as many negative words attributed to them.

He's not the worlds best footballer by any stretch of the imagination but he gets absolutely slated for no good reason.  He has never done anything but go out there and give 100% (even if his 100% is not up to everyone's par) and been a model professional and yet gets tons of schtick.  I just don't understand it.  There are far worse footballers and professionals at this club that get no where near as many negative words attributed to them.

Like who?

I know people say they forget Barton is playing for us, but he doesn't even come close on the "shit, he still plays for us?!"-scale as Geremi. Fuck man, I even think our managers forget he's still playing for us.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I know people say they forget Barton is playing for us, but he doesn't even come close on the "shit, he still plays for us?!"-scale as Geremi. Fuck man, I even think our managers forget he's still playing for us.

THat's only because Barton beats the living shite out of people and it's in the papers every week

I don't think people dislike him as much as the idea to even sign him after the insight Sir Bobby gave Allardyce.

Funny thing is, he looks quite agile and quick when playing for cameroon. Is it the climate that makes him worse somehow?

Guest WashyGeordie

I've forgot about Geremi tbh, even with his stupid wagebill, but he can pass a ball, just he's past it, although so's Butt, but yet he's still on the verge on the first team.

The first 2 players in the Jan window to get rid of would be Geremi and Barton tbh. Their both on stupid wages with playing hardly any football whatsoever.

Guest WashyGeordie

You'd rather Barton out than Butt? Get a grip.

Well Butt's not going to go though is he?

And let's face it, Ashley wanted Barton out under Keegan but apparently Keegan wanted to keep him, but he hasn't hardly played this season, so I think we'd get more money for Barton, than for Butt if we tried to sell him, even though the latter won't be going anywhere in Jan.

He is complete and utter wank. He was a complete embarrassment in his last game for us. He was boo'ed as he went off and deservedly so.

It wouldn't surprise me if his contract isn't paid up in January.

He is complete and utter wank. He was a complete embarrassment in his last game for us. He was boo'ed as he went off and deservedly so.

Booing a player is never ever deserved and if you do, you are a "charva" (as you all call it) and deservedly so.  Go somewhere else and be a douche.  If you boo, you are one of two things: 1) a young kid or 2) an old bitter drunk.  Have a word with yourself before you outwardly boo and learn to actually support a team.

Guest Ebolarama

I've forgot about Geremi tbh, even with his stupid wagebill, but he can pass a ball, just he's past it, although so's Butt, but yet he's still on the verge on the first team.

The first 2 players in the Jan window to get rid of would be Geremi and Barton tbh. Their both on stupid wages with playing hardly any football whatsoever.

That's a "toon ultra" speaking there, folk. Hoooo boy...

Booing a player is never ever deserved and if you do, you are a "charva" (as you all call it) and deservedly so.  Go somewhere else and be a douche.  If you boo, you are one of two things: 1) a young kid or 2) an old bitter drunk.  Have a word with yourself before you outwardly boo and learn to actually support a team.

I spend about £1000 per season on tickets home and away so I'll choose to boo any fucker I think deserves it. I've EARNED the right and so have many others.

I like the 'old bitter drunk' bit mind!

I spend about £1000 per season on tickets home and away so I'll choose to boo any fucker I think deserves it. I've EARNED the right and so have many others.

I like the 'old bitter drunk' bit mind!

How does spending money on a season ticket earn you something? Are we going back to the 'soopa fan' ways are we?