Newcastle United 0 - 0 Derby County - 28/12/09 - post match reaction from p12

Dave

f***ing s***. cant be arsed doing ratings. apalling that guthrie didn't play, carroll can f*** off as well he's s****. drowd were shocking as well fwiw.

Did Carroll glass you or something?  Him and Lovenkrands were working well together, if we'd stuck with them we probably would have scored.

Carroll did absolutely nowt in the first half bar win a few headers.

He created the best chance of the match.

That would be Ranger's chance.

Get out. :lol:

Taylor had a free header three yards out, centre of goal.

It was inches away from crossing the line man :lol: It may not have been an easy chance to get on the end of, but was by far the biggest.

f***s sake it was one of those nights,to read some of the people on here you would think we have just f***ing slipped into the bottom 3 and had Cunningham and Goddard up front.  :kasper:

God, thats harking back a bit.

And I'd like to remind you Goddard was an absolute collossus for us.

Fuck off,the ball boys were sick of picking the ball outta leazes park. :)

f***ing s***. cant be arsed doing ratings. apalling that guthrie didn't play, carroll can f*** off as well he's s****. drowd were shocking as well fwiw.

Did Carroll glass you or something?  Him and Lovenkrands were working well together, if we'd stuck with them we probably would have scored.

Lovenkrands played well, Carroll did nothing in the air, and barely anything with the ball on the deck as usual. Ranger is a far better player.

It was inches away from crossing the line man :lol: It may not have been an easy chance to get on the end of, but was by far the biggest.

'The best chance' is the easiest to score. That certainly wasn't Ranger's effort.

0-0, good game, and what chances we got were wasted (and as usual some prefered to fool themselves on certain players)

Lets face it though Derby deserved their point.

What is wrong with your brain

Nothing whatsoever wrong with mine, but your faith in Nile Ranger shows just what yours is like.

Incapable of commenting in defence of young Nile ?

No bloody wonder.

Barn doors and three paces spring to mind, don't they ?

What springs to mind is moron tbh

He did fine with the chance, it was a great save.

The problem though regardless is that near the entire side missed chances throughout the entire game & you've chosen to comment on an 18 year olds 1 touch of the ball in the last 5 minutes.

Then you try to form an argument about bias towards a player. It couldnt be more laughable.

You can lead a horse to water, but despite the bleeding obvious he won't drink

Just remind me again - ONE goal in HOW many ?

Bias against ONE player ?

You THAT stupid man ?

I criticise the lad for NOT producing.

He isn't no matter how much you want to con yourself.

I'd have thought if he was going to be a striker with a good future we'd have seen something by now.

Thats bias ?

Don't be so bloody stupid.

Guest Heneage

Three? I'm sure it was 6-8. Still a piss easy chance that he should be finishing, he headed it straight at him. I thought he was poor tonight if I'm honest, offered little and looked nervous on the ball.

Thought Ryan Taylor's one on one in the first half was a bigger chance than both of them tbh, considering how much time he had.

'The best chance' is the easiest to score. That certainly wasn't Ranger's effort.

I'll play the "English is my second language card" there, I was certain you were on about the biggest chance of the match :lol:

Thought Ryan Taylor's one on one in the first half was a bigger chance than both of them tbh, considering how much time he had.

I'd forgotten all about that one, I agree, mind.

Did Carroll glass you or something? Him and Lovenkrands were working well together, if we'd stuck with them we probably would have scored.

Fair enough, but then he had to consider and beat the approaching goalkeeper. Taylor was so close all he had to do was not head it in a straight line at a good height. If he'd headed it down he wouldn't have even had to head it in a particular direction. :lol:

Both were terrible misses.

0-0, good game, and what chances we got were wasted (and as usual some prefered to fool themselves on certain players)

Nothing whatsoever wrong with mine, but your faith in Nile Ranger shows just what yours is like.

No bloody wonder.

The problem though regardless is that near the entire side missed chances throughout the entire game & you've chosen to comment on an 18 year olds 1 touch of the ball in the last 5 minutes.

Then you try to form an argument about bias towards a player. It couldnt be more laughable.

You THAT stupid man ?

I'd have thought if he was going to be a striker with a good future we'd have seen something by now.

Thats bias ?

He's been a sub in most of those apps, it's about goals to minutes. Not goals to apps, and comparing that he's not done too bad. Plus, he offers a lot more than scoring as he's been one of the few forwards playing for us this season which has been able to create things for others and actually participate in more than waiting for the ball to finish it.

It was like the Bristol City match. Only Derby were 100 times better.

Bristol were hugely lucky.

Derby deserved their point.

Lets face it.

Lets face it.

They didn't deserve their points. They were one of the most dire oppositions we've played this seasons, and we should have absolutely hammered them.

On way home, will give my full opinion later when I'm home and can feel my fingers again.

Ranger couldn't have done much more (at the other end we thought he'd scored), Derby were a bunch of cheating pricks and the referee half of the time didn't even call them over for a word about it, we missed a shed load of chances in the first half and Enrique's distribution was woeful by his standards.

Once again we slip up against 'the Rams'

No bloody wonder.

You THAT stupid man ?

Thats bias ?

i've seen something. good movement, pace, tidy on the floor, not great in the air but not bad and has scored headers in the reserves. all that along with his reserves scoring record points to a decent prospect. depends how you look at it. oh and this doesnt count as a bite, its far too reasoned.

He's been a sub in most of those apps, it's about goals to minutes. Not goals to apps, and comparing that he's not done too bad. Plus, he offers a lot more than scoring as he's been one of the few forwards playing for us this season which has been able to create things for others and actually participate in more than waiting for the ball to finish it.

He's played in an awful lot of games this season.

The lads OK, but NOT what some would have you believe. He'll have to start scoring. End of story.

I just match up the reaction to Nile and Shola from many on here, and shake my head in disgust.

Lets face it.

Uh...uh....mmmm ok.

Fine. So you disagree.

Why ?

Lets face it.

Fine. So you disagree.

Why ?

Uh...uh....mmmm ok.

They were shit,we didnt take our chances.

You THAT stupid man ?

Thats bias ?

You've just watched a game where we've had about 4 or 5 clear chances to score.

You've then chosen to pick up on the one an 18 year old has hit against the underside of the bar and had bounce on the line in the last few mins of the game, having been on for 10 minutes.

He is regularly getting on the pitch now, for the last quarter hour of matches at best & you're having a go that he doesnt produce.

Having just seen a game, with about 50 more talking points than Nile Rangers effort being anywhere close to bad.

What more do i need to explain to you?

You're looking for reasons to have a go at the lad & its a rather pointless effort. Mainly because its coming from your brain.