Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

Guest tommykay

Lads, i'm not messing anyone about, its off, i'm trying to give people a heads up.

i dont want a heads up, you have ruined my weekend lol  :frantic:

Most of the other games in the 'Softie' region are off so this'd be no suprise.

Now do i use the tickets and spend a weekend in London but use a days holiday or not bother and save the drinking money but waste the train money.

If by 'softie' you mean in the south, it's interesting to note that the only two confirmed games to be postponed in the championship so far are Preston and Sheffield Weds.

Now do i use the tickets and spend a weekend in London but use a days holiday or not bother and save the drinking money but waste the train money.

If by 'softie' you mean in the south, it's interesting to note that the only two confirmed games to be postponed in the championship so far are Preston and Sheffield Weds.

The fact that Reading are the only 'Softie' region team playing at home outside London this weekend in the Championship might be something to do with it. On the other hand seeing as i never mentioned the Championship, Charlton, Brighton, Bristol Rovers, Gillingham, Yeovil, Southampton, MK Dons, Cheltenham and Torquay have all called of games in English football.

The fact that Reading are the only 'Softie' region team playing at home outside London this weekend in the Championship might be something to do with it. On the other hand seeing as i never mentioned the Championship, Charlton, Brighton, Bristol Rovers, Gillingham, Yeovil, Southampton, MK Dons, Cheltenham and Torquay have all called of games in English football.

It doesn't really matter. I reckon only about 3 of the 29 scheduled Football League games will go ahead. There'll probably be a few EPL games off aswell. regardless of softness or rock hard bare chested northerness.

f*** the snow! i'v just seen this 'There are no pubs as such near to the stadium'  :kasper:

Big one at the station that away friendly and if the match goes ahead will be rammed. From there its a bus to the ground. There is litterally nowt near the ground apart from the M4 and retail parks.

I get a feeling this might be cancelled. Hope not though for those who've bothered to make the effort.

Good luck fellas

Agree with the good luck for anyone going but what a pathetic dig

Why is that a 'pathetic dig'? It was meant in all sincerety.

Am sure you did sincerely mean to look down on anyone not going, was my point

Well, I'm not going.

Right just to clear this sh*t up!! Just called Reading box office to see if the game is still on!!

The guy said, The game is still on at the moment.. and no decision on calling the game off is likely to be made to at least tomoro now!

Still clinging to a bit of hope then!!

Keep eveything crossed!