A year in the life of Kevin

BottledDog

I like Nolan.

Ok he might be overweight, he might have been shocking last season and he might always be out on the drink but he comes across as a really good guy. He loves his celebrations infront of the fans too. He's turned himself around this season imo and he's become a likeable guy and player again.

Don't think he was that shocking last season compared to our other players imo.

That's because you couldn't see him due to him playing hide and seek when on the pitch.

Even if so I still think there were many players (Butt, Coloccini of last season, Owen from January on, Ryan Taylor, Duff and also Geremi who had a few games that time still iirc) who were worse.

I like Nolan.

Ok he might be overweight, he might have been shocking last season and he might always be out on the drink but he comes across as a really good guy. He loves his celebrations infront of the fans too. He's turned himself around this season imo and he's become a likeable guy and player again.

I think the reason I don't like him is because he's the sort of player that managers like Fergie or Wenger would never consider buying in a million years. The likes of Megson, Allardyce, Pulis, Kinnear or Harry Basset would probably be cumming in their pants at the prospect of signing him which sums him up basically.

Guest Roger Kint

Duff? Really? Thought he was one of our best players towards the end of the season tbh.

Agree, he worked hard at LB for us too

I like Nolan.

Don't think he was that shocking last season compared to our other players imo.

That's because you couldn't see him due to him playing hide and seek when on the pitch.

Even if so I still think there were many players (Butt, Coloccini of last season, Owen from January on, Ryan Taylor, Duff and also Geremi who had a few games that time still iirc) who were worse.

None of those were worse except Owen.

Not only have Nolan's goals been invaluable, but I believe he's one of the strong characters in the dressing room that's been pulling the individual players together, and creating the team ethic that we've benefitted from this season.

Long may it continue!

Not only have Nolan's goals been invaluable, but I believe he's one of the strong characters in the dressing room that's been pulling the individual players together, and creating the team ethic that we've benefitted from this season.

Long may it continue!

:snod: he's definitely the early candidate for player of the season. seems like a nice fella too

• 2 weeks later...

Shola did Nolans job for him 1st half. Since when was Nolan a centre half?

I appreciate Nolan and the goals he's scored don't get me wrong, but he might as well have not been on the pitch tonight.

Don't know what's going on at the moment with Nolan. First half of the season he was scoring goals for fun and now he is not playing well like always but also somehow doesn't get the goals anymore.

From Nolan to Noalan and back again to Nolan.