Gerrard suspended by Liverpool?

Ash

To be honest Cesc would have never went on to be so good had he remained at Barça. Spanish midfielders are typically not great goalscorers nor are they expected to be (Xavi and Iniesta chip in around 5 a season), and his stay in England has moulded him more in your tradition of box-to-box midfielders. He's a hybrid mutant mongrel that will take over the world and eat our children.

Guest firetotheworks

Personally I'd have Gerrard above Lampard, but only just, and Lampard has been easily better this season. Im just going over both their careers. I dont think it's astounding to prefer one over the other. But both of them, and Fabregas for me are nowhere near being the best midfielders in the world. Lampard's not even the best midfielder at Chelsea imo. (Essien)

Guest firetotheworks

The only player we have that is technically brilliant is Joe Cole. I'd add Beckham into that, not because he has skill, but just that he consistently finds space in an area where the opposition should know he'll be.

Personally I'd have Gerrard above Lampard, but only just, and Lampard has been easily better this season. Im just going over both their careers. I dont think it's astounding to prefer one over the other. But both of them, and Fabregas for me are nowhere near being the best midfielders in the world. Lampard's not even the best midfielder at Chelsea imo. (Essien)

Just curious, who are the best according to you, then? I gather Essien is one of them (an agreeable proposition)

Guest Stephen927

I remember when Essien signed for Chelsea for £24m, a big fuss was made over the fee and how at the time Sissoko was the better player for Liverpool for the better price. Essien is just on another level now, brilliant player.

The only player we have that is technically brilliant is Joe Cole. I'd add Beckham into that, not because he has skill, but just that he consistently finds space in an area where the opposition should know he'll be.

Rooney and Lampard are easily techinically brilliant. The only thing holding Rooney back is his unintelligent movement off the ball.

Rooney and Lampard are easily techinically brilliant. The only thing holding Rooney back is his unintelligent movement off the ball.

Rooney has *no* off the ball movement, he is just always attacking it. It's a pretty big part of his player personality though, so it's going to be hard to correct it.

Is this true then?

I would have thought that Stevey G could rape and murder Rafa's wife, post the video on youtube and still not get suspended. Surely he's bigger than anyone else at the club?

Would be interesting to see what happens if the two people who can do absolutely no wrong in the eyes of the scousers had a pagga with each other.  Guess it would be like dividing by zero, Anfield would just implode and swirl out of existance.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME

HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER

THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY F**KING LIFE

WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!?!

F**K YOU LIVERPOOL

i was also wondering if anyone is going to the match tonight could i meet them in Players at 10pm and borrow £15?

Hilde S.

:fishing:

(Smith's biggest fan)

Guest icemanblue

Shit, yeah. Hilde is a girl's name, innit. I like her, she's got spunk.

You had her already like?

I'll let you know tomorrow morning.

Guest Stephen927

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME

HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER

THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY F**KING LIFE

WHAT THE F**K?!?!?!?!

F**K YOU LIVERPOOL

i was also wondering if anyone is going to the match tonight could i meet them in Players at 10pm and borrow £15?

Hilde S.

:fishing:

(Smith's biggest fan)

I'll be there babe.