West Ham are taken over

Stifler

Guest neesy111

so your 100m in debt and signing a striker on 100k seems a good idea :idiot2:

If the striker scores the goals that keep them up it's a fucking brilliant idea tbh.

shame our owner didn't think of that last january

If they pay him 100k a week and he gets injured which he does a lot these days, they're in the same situation with huge amounts of money going out of the club for nothing. What will the likes of Collison think about someone earning 10x more than they do.

Collison should probably be thinking "If I become world class and win loads of trophies at big clubs then I might get paid shitloads even when I'm an old bastard like Ruud"

He'll be a walking motivational poster tbh.

If they pay him 100k a week and he gets injured which he does a lot these days, they're in the same situation with huge amounts of money going out of the club for nothing. What will the likes of Collison think about someone earning 10x more than they do.

Collison should probably be thinking "If I become world class and win loads of trophies at big clubs then I might get paid shitloads even when I'm an old bastard like Ruud"

He'll be a walking motivational poster tbh.

:lol: :thup:

first off....will west ham foot the entire 100,000 ?

then.....what do they plan to make extra on tickets,sponsorship etc on the back of it

and finally...far better new owners with cash doing it than the death throes of a dying regime trying to stay alive.

Guest Stephen927
Sullivan said: "Alan will get somewhere between £1.25million and £3.25million, and we'd love him to invest his settlement with us in West Ham.

"It would be marvellous, I could think of nothing better, but I don't think he's going to be doing it."

Why the fuck would he do that? :lol:

Sullivan said: "Alan will get somewhere between £1.25million and £3.25million, and we'd love him to invest his settlement with us in West Ham.

"It would be marvellous, I could think of nothing better, but I don't think he's going to be doing it."

Why the fuck would he do that? :lol:

hes not expected to but its setting the ground for them to say oh we cant spend any money because miserly curbishley wants his money in cash rather than investing like all real west ham men would in the club.