Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

There are lots of posters on here. Lots of posters equals lots of differing opinions, it's the same on any subject and is kinda the point.

For example I gave Ashley far too long to prove certain people wrong, and I was wrong to do so. I've no problem accepting that.

Edit - not 12 months ago like. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Nobody knew the facts back then. We judged what we saw, and up until the Keegan meltdown, a lot of what we saw was in a lot of people's opinions very promising. I don't mind saying I was one of them.

Nobody knew the facts back then. We judged what we saw, and up until the Keegan meltdown, a lot of what we saw was in a lot of people's opinions very promising. I don't mind saying I was one of them.

This time last year it was anything but promising.

In what way was there an Ashley bumfest in January 2009? ???

Guest firetotheworks

This time last year?  :undecided: Everyone hated Ashley this time last year.

This time last year?  :undecided: Everyone hated Ashley this time last year.

There were still a few posters on here who were firmly in the pro-Ashley camp and a load more who certainly had sympathies with him because the nasty NUST/Keegan/Media were out to get him. I can remember getting into arguments right up until the final weeks of the season with said posters on numerous occasions.

When I'm not half asleep I'll try and source some of the posts.

Being anti-Keegan or anti-nust did not(and still doesn't) equal being pro-Ashley, something Certain people tend to struggle to understand for some reason

As for williamson, I've got a good feeling about him. Feel like he could be a player who turns out to be unexpectedly solid in the prem

Being anti-Keegan or anti-nufc did not(and still doesn't) equal being pro-Ashley, something Certain people tend to struggle to understand for some reason

Thank you  :clap:

It's fucking ridiculous that the second you say a single thing that isn't pro-Keegan and blaming Ashley for every thing that's ever happened ever, you get accused of being an Ashley arselicker

Guest Heneage

I couldn't give a flying monkey turd what people think I'm pro, or anti. I'm 'Pro' Newcastle United, and this Window has been fantastic.

Being anti-Keegan or anti-nufc did not(and still doesn't) equal being pro-Ashley, something Certain people tend to struggle to understand for some reason

Well said that man. Say anything against Keegan, NUST, etc. and all of a sudden you're automatically pro Ashley. Load of bollocks.

Show me a post that is anti-Newcastle by someone on here who is a Newcastle fan.

Show me a post that is anti-Newcastle by someone on here who is a Newcastle fan.

If anyone criticises the team, many see them as being 'anti-newcastle' because you can't want them to do well! You should embrace victory and scream from the roof about it, completely ignoring the poor performance that accompanied it.

oops, that would be anti-nust. :doh: sorry

If anyone criticises the team, many see them as being 'anti-newcastle' because you can't want them to do well! You should embrace victory and scream from the roof about it, completely ignoring the poor performance that accompanied it.

Not sure what s*** you have typed there Jonny lad as the original poster has admitted his keyboard error. :pow: :thup:

Not sure what s*** you have typed there Jonny lad as the original poster has admitted his keyboard error. :pow: :thup:

It still stands though. Any criticism of the team is met with opposition because we should just be 'happy we won'.

It still stands though. Any criticism of the team is met with opposition because we should just be 'happy we won'.

No it doesn't. For me I don't see that as either side being pro/anti Newcastle that is people posting there views of the match. Straight up do you see them posts as anti/pro Newcastle bitch fight?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/4022812485_f4a9f33406.jpg